What did you just Buy/Receive?

• @e_zed_eh_intern
    congrats too. :)

i bought a 1 bedroom apartment in the city. i had a bad rental experience with a housemate renting a couple of years ago who tried to illegally evict me and tried to steal my money.

after that experience i was just put off renting entirely. moved back in with my dad and have just been saving hard until now when i can now simply a buy and mortgage out a property instead of renting one.

it's only a small cheap place, but i figure putting my money towards this is better than paying dead money to a landlord and will of course try to upgrade to a bigger place in a few years time. Interest rates are also at an all time low cause of COVID so that was another reason to buy now.

what i really like about this apartment is that not only is it cheap and in the city, but it's also right next to a Tram stop that goes all the way to where my work is which will be handy if i ever stop working from home and need to go back to the office

• @bam541 said in What did you just Buy/Receive?:

Started collecting cassette tapes about 2 weeks ago, here's what I got so far. Got these for about 23 US bucks.

0_1618557486766_IMG_20210416_151254_compress91.jpg

Awesome. The Bends is such a complete album for me, there's not a song I dislike on it.

• @sheria That's great! I came to liking it more and more as time goes on. It's easy to listen to, and it's quite solid from front to back.

• pre-ordered the combo of Mumbo and Croc Banjo. i already had $300 worth of rewards points saved up so i got for much cheaper too. got them on a 12 mont payment plan :)

Youtube Video

• 0_1622568516491_IMG_20210601_192012.jpg

• @neocweeny Stupid Amazon says my SMT Nocturne won't arrive until mid-June. Can't wait to play that one!

• @e_zed_eh_intern That sucks, man.

I should really get around to play it soon. Never played any proper SMT game.

I've owned this game since it was new and still have it sealed.

0_1622569633425_IMG_20210601_194312.jpg

• @neocweeny Haha, I also have soooo many SMT games and have owned several twice (including Nocturne/Lucifer's Call) and have finished very few. Currently working on Digital Devil Saga 1 and can't see myself not finishing it this time. Then it's on to Nocturne...assuming it arrives.

• @neocweeny said in What did you just Buy/Receive?:

@e_zed_eh_intern That sucks, man.

I should really get around to play it soon. Never played any proper SMT game.

I've owned this game since it was new and still have it sealed.

0_1622569633425_IMG_20210601_194312.jpg

You can't be that keen to play it then 😕

Why not try that copy first?

• @sheria Because I rather play the best version of a game available. Also I will probably finish it on the Switch sooner because I travel a lot.

There are a lot of lenghty RPGs in my backlog. It's difficult to find time for them. I also hear it's a very difficult and demanding game which I'm not always in the mood for. I'm pretty sure I will like it though. It seems up my alley. I love the Persona series (though 5 is also still sitting in my backlog).

• I bought this art print of a Zelda fanart a while back, and I just got a frame for it. I swear, it's gonna be a very distracting sight in my boring-ass room. I probably should have bought a bigger size print, but it is what it is.

0_1623390885267_20210611_134820_compress17.jpg

• I couple of friends to whom I usually offer games (and a half broken Switch) gave me this

0_1623408593746_152122816_max.jpg

• 0_1623411283727_IMG_20210611_131643.jpg