What did you just Buy/Receive?

• Hopped on the Wii U wagon, I don't often get console bundles as I usually prefer to suss out just the console as I find if you wait long enough you can often find just the console you are looking for at way below the going rate, but, as with most Nintendo games, the Wii U exclusives haven't really fallen in value whether you are buying new or used.

With that being said, I ended up picking up a 32GB Wii U (however I'm using a spare 500GB portable HDD I had laying around for digital content) and the following games:

Funky Barn,
    Lego Batman 2,
    Lego City Undercover,
    Pikmin 3,
    ZombiU,
    Scribblenauts Unlimited,
    Nintendoland,
    Super Mario 3D World,
    Captain Toad Treasure Tracker,
    New Super Mario Bros U,
    Windwaker HD,
    MK8,
    Yoshi's Wooly World,
    Mario Party 10,
    Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed,
    Bayonetta 1 + 2

And a Bosman favorite, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze.

A lot of the filler games were part of the console bundle, and I bought a few of the necessitates separately (Bayo 1+2, Pikmin 3 and DK)

Overall, I'm enjoying the little time I've had with it so far, however most of my time has been dedicated to MK8 online multiplayer, very excited to get stuck into DK soon though.

• @AdamArcade Get The Wonderful 101!!!

• I just got not to lond a go a new levono laptop a wireless mouse, a wifi extender. Also just ordered some TFZ iem's. Now I'm just saving money. I can't decided yet. New guns or UHD TV, and PS4 Neo. Its hard. I don't live in California any more so my options for guns is way better now and prices too. Alse thought about doing a new gaming pc build.

• DS3 img

Finally finished Bloodborne recently so I picked up Arkham Knight when it was on sale on PSN the other week and picked up Dark Souls 3.

Just beat the Curse Rotted Oak last night and really digging both of them!

• You can currently get Tropico 4 for Steam for free on Humble Bundle
    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/tropico-4-free-game

• I grabbed the latest Ace Attorney yesterday, and this today:

alt text

I was on the fence about it, but as it had a LE which was actually relatively cheap, I just had to have it.

• It arrived today! Vita LE <3

alt text

• My copy of ReCore arrived today
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Just got Divinity Original Sin when it was half off on Steam. I started playing it over the summer co-op with my friend on his computer and we really dug it so I'm hoping we can connect online now. I also just got some new dictionaries (Eng-Jap and a Kanji dict) to complement my jap-eng dictionary. My new goal is to translate a relatively basic Manga from Japanese to English. I was going to poll my kids to decide which one to try out.

• Recently got the Dead Rising Triple Pack for Xbone to replay one of my fave series. I said 'one of' but come at me with your hate if you must. I started with DR2 because it's my fave in the series, again, come on with it! Then I was watching Huber stream the 1st game and he got me feeling all that nostalgia and I've been playing it since. I also pre-ordered Mafia 3 and I'm so excited for October 6th 11:59 PM ET to hit so I can begin my final minute ritual. Hopefully there's no day one patch to keep me from playing even longer. It feels like we've been waiting so much longer than we have.

Digital purchases so I have no pictures.

Other than that I haven't been spending very much $ as I'm saving for Christmas. My birthday is in April so I haven't received any gifts since then.

• My copy of MeiQ arrived today
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    With reversable cover as usual for Idea Factory games
    alt text

• Saw Nights Into Dreams on sale for $5 in the PlayStation Store and figured what the hell. I played this game a lot on my Saturn. Never knew it was on PS3. Turns out to be a great version. They have an HD remaster, the Saturn Original, and Christmas Nights. A really great homage to the original....though I feel the remastered version's controls are a bit off in terms of analog sensitivity.

Such a short and sweet game. Jolly!

alt text

• Steam sale so I just grabbed a bunch of WB games. Fear 1-3 and all dlcs. Filled out my batman collection as well.

• And another game, but I love Touhou too much to pass up on the localized 1st western release, and on console (I'd love to have all original games on console), even though it's just fan games, I'm gonna get them all.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• @Musou-Tensei said in What did you just Buy/Recieved:

With reversable cover as usual for Idea Factory games

What? There is even an USK logo on the backcover? Why?

• @Ikataishou Sorry I don't see it.

• I have no money and shouldn't be buying things.. but I got this shirt on sale from thinkgeek

alt text

• Aw yeah :3
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• I just ordered a PS4 wireless headset because the normal Sony blu tooth headset I bought before isn't supported but Playstation (thanks for that, Andrew House!) and a copy of The World Ends With You. I don't imagine I'll get to that game for a while, but at least I'll be able to play games this fall with good audio (my current/previous earphones had broken so that they constantly had to be tweaked to hear sound in the right ear).

The 3DS itself is still fucked for sound output though, lol.

• Got my copy of Minecraft in good.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text