What did you just Buy/Receive?

• As I am moving overseas in August, I ordered the parts to build a MISTER and will be selling my Analogue Super NT, Mega SG, Pocket and Dock. Can’t really justify bringing all of my toys if the kids can’t bring theirs.

• so these Kirby Figurines i ordered from Japan a couple of months ago arrived today and they are the most adorable things ever!
    0_1649894087428_kirby figures.jpg

• bought a new 65 inch tv with the money my parents and siblings gave me for my birthday during an Easter Sale :)

0_1650164347172_277992554_741540663505885_6071802081868783755_n.jpg

• @Yoshi GameCube adapter FTW.

• @Yoshi o_0

• I’d like to tell a story, if I may. A story that opens with a man on a train. Not just any train but Tokyo’s infamous Hanzomon/Den-en-toshi line train at the beginning of rush hour. And not just any man but a man holding on to a shit with all the confidence of a two-fingered monkey holding on to a banana soaked in baby oil. Surely, no more than half of the sweat on his brow was brought on by the oppressive heat and humidity of Japanese summer. Destination: his mother-in-law’s house. And despite all this, this man wears a grin from ear to ear.

Something like seven years earlier, the same man and his wife (girlfriend at the time?) walk back to their hotel and come across a lineup outside of a restaurant. It’s too late to eat but the man’s wife takes note, as literally EVERY JAPANESE PERSON EVER would when they see a lineup (assuming they don’t blindly join the line for some reason). The following day, they return at lunch and this time, even the man can admit the lineup was right. It immediately becomes a must-go on their annual trips to Japan.

Covid, lockdown, no planes blah blah blah. 3 and a half years I was deprived of my one true love. A love I happily share with 2 legends of gaming: PR Balrog and the one and only Benjamin “yes, I’m tall. I don’t know why that surprises people” Moore. That’s right my friends. This swelling in my abdomen is the result of my most recent purchase: tsukemen from Tsujita.

• Finally picked up Kirby and the Forgotten Land. I've been itching to play this since it was announced so I can't wait to jump in.

• @e_zed_eh_intern A lovely Kirby game-you got a treat in your hands there.

• I did something crazy and I don't think it makes any sense.....I bought Xenoblade Chronicles 3.

• Just re-bought Devil Survivor Overclocked only because I’m likewise crazy and wanted to have my 3DS SMT collection back to full stock. Still a good game though, might play it again in a decade or two.

• Just ordered Soul Hackers 2 on sale. Feels like I’m turning i to @Yoshi with all these recent purchase posts. Looking forward to this one…but need to finish Soul Hackers first.

• King of Fighters 12, King of Fighters 13 and Tekken Hybrid all for under $45 Canadian. This weak yen is doing wonders for my finances.

• Found some good prices on Xenoblade games so got Definitive Edition, 2, Torna and X.