What did you just Buy/Receive?

• @Axel Well, I love Metroid games. Guess it's time to finally experience the "-vania" part

• @thenerdtheword said in What did you just Buy/Recieved:

@Axel said in What did you just Buy/Recieved:

@-Jak- said in What did you just Buy/Recieved:

alt text

I pre-ordered one with the intention of reselling it.

Why exactly?

Gettin some of those fat stacks baby!

Seriously though why are you buying one to resell it?

The rather obvious reason is to make money. I also don't mind waiting for a better bundle or 2.0 model. So its not a priority for me to own a Switch now. If I was a big Zelda fan, that wouldn't be the case. But I've struggle to get into the series.

I'm also in the process of creating a reselling business. And actually going to the County Clerk later today so I can officially registering my business under the Internet sales category. Part of that includes selling products that are in high demand, but in short supply. But I also plan on selling more common items as my funds grow. And in order to get wealthier, you need to take a risk by putting your money into something that will accumulate value beyond your investment.

So I'm currently banking on the Switch to help my business grow. Seeing as Nintendo products have been a good investment, given big N frequent supply shortages. Waking up to seeing the Switch sold out on Amazon and BestBuy. And knowning the NES Classic shortages. Made me realize I should pre-order a Switch before I miss out on a good opportunity.

• @-Jak- how many Switches (Switchi?, Switch? What's the plural Nintendo want here :P) have you pre-ordered to re-sell?

• V-moda on ear.
    alt text
    alt text
    I am just getting ready. =D

oh and I downloaded the shkia font that translates in English to "zelda | | BOTW" under the Z. =)

• JBL Arena 180 and 125C. Good bye old El Cheapo AEG speakers!

• With Yakuza 0 right around the corner, I ended up purchasing a PS4 Pro. To start I picked up Nathan Drake Collection, Last of Us Remastered, MLB The Show 16, Bloodborne.

I already own Final Fantasy XV on Xbox One, but I picked up a used copy to take advantage of the PS4 Pro performance.

• @thenerdtheword Just one. Too broke to buy more than 1.

If I was more talented in selling stuff, and had a little more funds to gamble with. I could have simply pre-ordered multiple Switches. And sold them all as pre-orders on eBay, like some other sellers may have done. But I'm taking my business easy, and not trying to get ahead of myself. As I desire to make sure I am aligned with all local and national laws when it comes to Internet sales. And I just got my business registered with my local county, via the county clerk's office earlier. So I'm taking the steps to have a very professional and trustworthy business brand.

• Just bought Yakuza 0.

I was waiting for the Resident Evil 7 reviews and thought I'd pick it up instead if it turned out to be great and... it did turn out to be great!

But I also found out there's a season pass and story DLC, new episodes and so on coming, and that put me off so I'll probably end up just getting it on sale or when the complete edition comes out.

• @-Jak- said in What did you just Buy/Recieved:

@thenerdtheword Just one. Too broke to buy more than 1.

If I was more talented in selling stuff, and had a little more funds to gamble with. I could have simply pre-ordered multiple Switches. And sold them all as pre-orders on eBay, like some other sellers may have done. But I'm taking my business easy, and not trying to get ahead of myself. As I desire to make sure I am aligned with all local and national laws when it comes to Internet sales. And I just got my business registered with my local county, via the county clerk's office earlier. So I'm taking the steps to have a very professional and trustworthy business brand.

I get wanting to make it a legitimate practise but the whole buying a thing to then sell it on at a mark up, especially for games and hardware just doesn't sit well with me.

Still I wish you good luck!

• alt text

alt text

• just received my ocarina of time amiibo

• YAKUZA 0 HELL YEA. And I got it from Gamestop so I got the poster too!

The same day I got Tales of Berseria collectors edition in the mail too!

• alt text

Found these gems in a charity shop!

• @Axel I was debating picking up Resident Evil 7. I might settle for watching a full stream of the game. I'm reluctant to spoil it, but I've never been a big survival horror fan. My own mind is frightening enough for me.

• @Stormcrownn I'm going to try and stay away from spoilers. I also haven't finished Resident Evil HD Remaster yet (I'm really struggling with this game, I suck at it and the limited saves stress me out), so I really don't mind waiting. It will be a good Halloween game!

• @dramaticslowmo Got the box too.. Nice!

• My 1st retail purchase of 2017, this game will decide if I will support this IP in the future or not.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Just bought a Wii U with Mario Kart, and Tokyo Mirage Sessions, all thanks to Nintendo's ability to make me completely uninterested in a Switch

• @Axel Have you tried playing RE HD on easy ? Should give you more than enough ink to save. And as you become a veteran at old school RE games. You'll be able to pull through on harder difficulties.

• I'm definitely not a Souls / From Software guy... But not buying a brand new sealed Bloodborne for 7 € would have been a crime :3

Also, picked the Oxenfree LimitedRun edition. Second time I buy from them after Firewatch. As an European, shipping costs hurt but hey!

Also bis, bought Gravity Rush 2 and I'm loving it a lot. And I fell Yakuza 0 is going to be next on the purchase list... Gosh that month hurt my wallet. Glad I'm too scared to play RE VII