What did you just Buy/Receive?

• My 1st retail purchase of 2017, this game will decide if I will support this IP in the future or not.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Just bought a Wii U with Mario Kart, and Tokyo Mirage Sessions, all thanks to Nintendo's ability to make me completely uninterested in a Switch

• @Axel Have you tried playing RE HD on easy ? Should give you more than enough ink to save. And as you become a veteran at old school RE games. You'll be able to pull through on harder difficulties.

• I'm definitely not a Souls / From Software guy... But not buying a brand new sealed Bloodborne for 7 € would have been a crime :3

Also, picked the Oxenfree LimitedRun edition. Second time I buy from them after Firewatch. As an European, shipping costs hurt but hey!

Also bis, bought Gravity Rush 2 and I'm loving it a lot. And I fell Yakuza 0 is going to be next on the purchase list... Gosh that month hurt my wallet. Glad I'm too scared to play RE VII

• @-Jak- I think I'm playing on Normal, not sure if I can change without restarting. But actually I'm not even lacking ink, I think I've got 8 now. Same for ammo, I've got a lot. I just don't dare to use them because I don't know what to expect next. The whole system just paralyzes me :(

• Yakuza 0!

I'm loving the game so far. I tried in the past to play Yakuza 4 and 5 but the story was too difficult for me to get into. So this is great for me. I always knew I'd love the series since I love Japan and minigames.

Apparently I'm a darts savant, or at least that's what my BF says when I destroy him in the 2 player versus. (Which was a nice surprise, didn't know it had 2 player minigames)

Just got to Majima, and he is amazing.

• @Axel I read elsewhere if you save every 20 minutes. Maybe every 15 minutes is sufficient if anything. You should be fine. Not really much loss progress if you die within 20 minutes. You'll also know how to avoid dying the next time around if you do die.

And there's usually an ink ribbon (or a few) by each typewriter. Along with some scattered elsewhere.

• @-Jak- Alright, that sounds reasonable. I guess I should just play it normally and if I ever hit a wall, I can also look up a guide.

• @Inustar Also really into Yakuza 0, and also just got to Majima. What an intro to the character! This game is incredible, manages to be goofy, fun and badass all at the same time. I think it's safe to say this series has won a new fan.

• Pre-Ordered NiOh Deluxe edition on PSN . I'm very excited to play the game

• I just bought Mirrors Edge Catalyst because I found it pretty cheap. I played and enjoyed the beta way back when but knew it wasn't going to be worth the full launch price for me. It will also be a fun change of pace in between Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and Breath of the Wild.

• Ordered myself Kingdom Hearts 2.5 the other day. I consider 1 to be the greatest game ever (besides maybe the last guardian) so it'll be interesting to see if the noted story shambles it apparently goes into will taint that idea.

• @Mr-M Speaking of KH. I am so glad of the PS4 remaster that's coming out soon. As I wanted a non-greatest hit cover for the 1st HD collection. But I didn't snatch a copy before the original box release went out of print. And I can't get myself to play on my PS3. So the PS4 collection with almost all the KH games, is much appreciated.

• @-Jak- Agreed. I don't have a PS3 so I haven't been able to pick these up. I do have 1, CoM, and 2 on PS2 and BBS on PSP but it will be nice to play updated versions on my PS4. This year is going to be filled to the brim with Kingdom Hearts and my body is ready.

• alt text

Got myself the PayPal Card Chip (EMV) and NFC reader. As it may be on sale for $79, or got a price drop. Instead of the ridiculous $150 it usually is.

Now nobody can't say they don't got cash to give me for gas money. =) =) =)

But I really got it for my business. Can't expect everyone to pay cash nowadays, when I rarely do myself. Especially on pricier purchases.

• Wonderful 101 and Catherine for PS3 just arrived (already had the 360 version)

Trails of Cold Steel 2 and Bayonetta 2 are on their way.

• alt text

A large private business jet.

Not not really. Just received a plane ticket to Florida. Gonna be with family for 2-3 weeks.

• Two big classic RPGs that I've never played.

alt text

• @NeoCweeny Sexyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

• @-Jak- I was just in Fl last week doing the same