But the Art will most likely be:

0_1489165164426_upload-5ffedf3b-5b12-44fd-b5f7-5e5971ef8f49

• There was a sale on Rice Digital, so I got myself:

alt text

The special editions of:
    Steins:Gate 0
    Valkyrie Drive
    Root Letter

Phew, these are going to take a while to get to.

• Well I just finished Horizon: Zero Dawn in time for Nier: Automata to arrive in the mail. Hopefully I can find the time to play thorough this one before Mass Effect: Andromeda comes out. There is just too many games this quarter. People need to start releasing more games in the summer to spread this out.

• My Playstation Gold Headset broke last week after 3 years of service (RIP) so I had to buy a replacement today:

alt text

alt text

alt text

You wouldn't believe how difficult it was deciding on a headset, there's just SO many choices these days it's unbelievable, analog or via USB on PC, 7.1 Surround, Wireless or Wired, absolutely mind-boggling, but in the end as the Gold's lasted me so long I thought I'd go for the official PlayStation option again.

It doesn't help that as a PS4 and PC gamer it's difficult prioritising sound quality on one platform over the other.

Was looking at the SteelSeries Arctis 5's and Sennheiser GSP 350's too but in the end I chose wireless 7.1 (& 3D) over Wired.

• Banned

EB Games gave people who paid off their Switch Consoles early a 50% off all Nintendo loot voucher.

i think i made wise choice's :)

Bean bag:
    alt text

Hand Puppet:
    alt text

alt text

• A little late in posting this, but got a 4K TV, and boy is it pretty. Horizon looks beautiful (Although 80% of the time I have the game set to its performance mode) and the few 4K things I've watched on it, ok one thing I've watched (Pee Wee's Holiday) Look great.
    Also managed to play some Gamecube games on it with little to no issue, just had to turn off "MotionFlow" for everything to look and feel right

• wish i was that snorlax

well i guess im a adult now
    bought a 2016 lancer 4x4

• My most recent purchase is Horizon Zero Dawn. Only about 5 hours into it, but loving it so far. I'm particularly looking forward to the different types of machines and working out how to take them down. Most games give you a bunch of weapons for novelty value, but I then simply rely on the same one throughout. (Ratchet and Clank springs to mind). This does not feel like that at all and I'm already thinking about how to balance my upgrades over the different weapons.

I desperately want a Switch but just cannot justify it at the moment (currently in the process of buying my first home, so it's low down on the list of "essentials" haha). Hopefully Nintendo will continue to support the Switch and produce many more quality games such as Zelda BOTW so by the time I do get one I'll have a host of games to work my way through!!

• Banned

@FF7Cloud the Snorlax is usually $228 at EB Games Australia.

i had already spent a crap tonne of money on the Switch console but i was "sigh fuck it. this things way too awesome to pass up when i have a chance to get it at 50% off"

so i just bit the bullet and bought the beanbag anyway lol. now all my console and launch games are finally paid off i can start saving money properly again WOOOO!!! :D

• bought a 2tb external hard drive for my ps4 i was getting tired to deleteing stuff

• @FF7Cloud I'm also gonna need to upgrade my PS4 hard drive myself from a 1TB. Been saving gameplay from PvP Destiny that totals 42 Gigs, while the game & updates is another 55 gigs. And my digital library is only going to grow. As I no longer desire a room filled with video game cases.

But I think I'll just wait till I get my hands on a PS4 Pro.

• alt text
    Thanks Ben.

• Just bought The Last Guardian on sale on PSN, I mean I can't not play the EZA GOTY! I need short games to play in between Zelda for the next 4 months.

• Picked up the Metroid Prime trilogy, Super Mario Galaxy (1 & 2), and Pikmin. Never too late for the greats!

• @Rynomite Oh wow if you haven't played any of these, you're in for a massive treat!!

• @Axel It was a challenge getting past the Wii controls at first. But, after the initial awkwardness, I fell in love.

• I bought the worlds 1-6 of Super Mario Run, for my Android phone. It's the first mobile game I buy since when I was a teen, I'm enjoying it so far.

• Everything from the past two weeks or so.
    alt text

• Pre-Ordered the digital deluxe edition for

alt text

And got my Cayde-6 figure pre-order bonus from Gamestop

alt text

Just waiting for the gameplay reveal and beta. In the meantime, I'm playing the Age of Triumph update. Getting the digital version since it makes loading and switching games so much easier. And the deluxe edition to save money on the season pass as a day one buyer, who plans to pour hundreds on hours into D2 if its good.

• Didn't buy it but won a steam code for Macbat 64 in a giveaway on The Gaming Ground.
    alt text