What did you just Buy/Receive?

• It was my birthday earlier this week and from that, some money received as gifts and some of my own cash I've now got:

• Mass Effect Andromeda
    • Persona 5
    • Night in the Woods

I have yet to play them because I'm still away from home but it looks like I have a very busy few weeks of gaming ahead of me!

• I just bought Persona 4 for the PS2.
    Not sure when I'll get around to playing it but I needed it after the time I've put into P5.

• Mario Kart 8!

WHY DO I KEEP BUYING NEW GAMES?!!!!

• picked up Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on Friday and out of sheer impulse, i also bought myself Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance off of Ebay just then.

cost me a fuckload, but feels great that i can afford a rare item like that now that i've been employed awhile and a finally have a solid income coming in with all my other debts paid off. :D

• @thenerdtheword
    Because you hate money?

Anyway also got MK8D, also got some Megaman themed headphones, which are surprisingly way better quality then I was expecting.

• @Yoshi Path of Radiance is my favorite entry in the franchise, and one of my favorite games ever. I hope you enjoy it!

• @Yoshi Really glad I bought it at a time it was pretty cheap in my country, sadly did not the same with the Wii sequel.

• Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn is like half the price of Path of Radiance so that won't be too difficult to add to the collection at least.

retro games on my to buy list are:

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn- Wii
    Kirby Air Ride- Gamecube
    WarioWorld- Gamecube
    Zelda Four Swords Adventures- Gamecube
    Pokemon Stadium 2- N64
    Mario Party 3- N64
    Paper Mario 64- N64

luckily Mario Party, Zelda and Paper Mario are the only REALLLLY expensive ones on that list at least. but even then Mario Party 3 costs less than Path of Radiance did which is good at least.

• @Yoshi Not in my country, while it is a bit cheaper than PoR (which costs around as much as 2 new AAA games for PS4 or XB1) it's still pretty high, it's even more than I payed for a japanese import of Fatal Frame 4, including shipping and the 19% customs I had to pay (let's say it's as much as 2 new 3DS games). Imo not worth it and I rather feel like expanding my N64 collection with some rarer games (here in europe) like Road Rash 64 and Chameleon Twist 2 right now.

• alt text

alt text

• 3 month Gamefly subscription.

Have a number of PS4 games I want to catch up and play. And some movies as well. Too bad I missed higher availability for Mass Effect and Horizon. Gonna have to wait a few days to get either.

• Saw this in a Stan Burdman review, he didn't like it much but I liked what I saw, and for 4 bucks I couldn't say no. It's CiB and in great condition.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• @Yoshi since when is paper mario 64 a expensive game i got it for like a toonie years ago

• @FF7Cloud PAL copies of Paper Mario 64 have cost a heap on ebay for ages. like $200 Australian. about the same as Mario Party 3 costs.

• I had a Nintendo eShop discount code that was sent to me by Nintendo for my birthday that was due to expires so I may have bought Fire Emblem Fates....

• @Yoshi said in What did you just Buy/Receive?:

@FF7Cloud PAL copies of Paper Mario 64 have cost a heap on ebay for ages. like $200 Australian. about the same as Mario Party 3 costs.

WOW!!! while paper mario here is still quite cheap the mario party games range from 80-120

• @FF7Cloud well just remember i said $200 thats in Australian dollars and because of our higher minimum wage lower dollar value we usually end up paying double what americans do for stuff.

not to mention the fact that when buying things from retail our tax is included in the price and we just get a total that we have to pay. for some stupid Reason America doesn't include tax costs in their pricing and they have to work out the cost of the tax in their head. your lives would be so much easier if you all just included tax in the price rather than saying your games are $60 + tax lol

• @Yoshi said in What did you just Buy/Receive?:

your lives would be so much easier if you all just included tax in the price rather than saying your games are $60 + tax lol

Of the ways my life could be easier this is pretty low on the list. Haha

• @Tragosaurus imperial system also sucks ass. why do you Americans insist on using it?

• @Yoshi not ameican but yes it is stupid just like deposit on bottles