What did you just Buy/Receive?

• @Yoshi
    A little, although its also kinda depressing playing it alone. Like playing tag by yourself.

• @DMCMaster fair enough. i had one of my friends who's a massive zelda fan tell me this ones still great so i i'll buy it now. usually PAL copies of this game are anywhere from $200 into the $300 range Australian and at the moment the same seller i got Fire Emblem from is selling Zelda FSA for only $125 Australian with free postage which i reckons a pretty good deal :)

• Horizon Zero Dawn, and Nier Automata.

I intended to get Tales of Berseria, but due to Target's B2G1 policy, I only got $43.xx to spend. The game is still $59.99 new. I need to price match this b---.

• @Carlos Tales is the most underated game of the year.Hope you get to it after but Nier is a 10

• @FutureCorpse said in What did you just Buy/Receive?:

@Carlos Tales is the most underated game of the year.Hope you get to it after but Nier is a 10

I know, here's the thing though. When the B2G1 deal went down, the game (Tales) has been out for 3 months already, and is still - STILL $59.99 by this time, and it still is!

• Wait for a sale, but if you like the tales series its a must buy. Great cast & battle system (play on hard) I was suprised how much i loved it.

• Just ordered Gyo.......I'm probably going to avoid the beach for a bit after reading it.

• Just ordered the "Your Name" bluray from Amazon Japan since it does include the english subtitles

• justt bought Mario Party 3 off of ebay.

remember being 9 years old and begging mum to buy it for me but she wouldn't and then i was so mad when it ended up becoming one of the most rare and expensive N64 games out there. 16 years later and i've finally bought it for myself lol

• alt text

• @NeoCweeny how come some of the UK N64 boxes have black boarders around the boxes?

i don't remember any of the Australian PAL copies having black boarders around our N64 games when i was growing up

• @Yoshi I think all the first party N64 games have it. Majora's Mask is the only one I can think of that doesn't.

• Bought a 2004 honda foreman 450 been haveing fun going around the woods around home went and picked some fiddleheads today.

• Bought some Felt from Malta on eBay to protect my Switch's screen when docked:
    alt text

alt text

• After listening to the songs he uploaded on youtube a lot I decided to spend 10 bucks on DoctorRandomercam's album Pushing the Envelope on Bandcamp. 1st time I ever bought something there.

Also downloaded the free to play remaster of Phantom Dust, an Xbox game that sadly was never released in PAL regions.

• 0_1495070528806_upload-24d97504-b1ee-4ee1-b26e-1f459cc6082a

Just got these three, Xenoblade Chronicles X will probably be a very fancy dust collector for some years to come.

Nier I feel like I need to play it right now, but I don't want to juggle it at the same time as Trails of Cold Steel 2, so I'll probably try it after beating that, if I don't give into temptation and decide to play P5 again that is.

Steins Gate I know nothing about other than some people love it, I'll probably look into it soon as something I can look into leisurely.

• alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text

alt text

These Ice creams are amazing. Very unique flavors with high quality ingredients. And Dairy free, with Coconut milk as a substitute.

I've had the Wildflower Honey Pistachio. Mint Caco Chip, which has a strong peppermint flavor mixed with Vanilla. And the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. My favorite is probably the Cookie Dough. Gonna have to try the other flavors, particularly the Cookie Butter.

• Just Bought a VIP Ticket to The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses which was just announced over the weekend to be coming to my City in Australia for the first time ever!

because i got a VIP Ticket it means i get to do a meet and greet with the orchestra. maybe even Koji Kondo, The Legend of Zeldas Music Composer!!! sooo excited as the last time they came to Australia like 5 or 6 years ago they only went to Sydney!. fuck those guys though this time they're coming to Perth and Melboure Haha
    0_1495542412989_Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses Art.jpg

• @Yoshi
    I doubt Kondo will be there, I've got the VIP ticket the last two times they came to my town, and it was just meeting the conducter, the members of the orchestra, some goodies from the gift shop, and the guy who setup the concert.
    Then again I could be wrong I mean last time Vide Games Live ( Yes I know two completely different concerts, let alone organizers) came to town, Gerad Marino (God of War), the guy behind the Uncharted theme, and Akira Yamoka (Silent Hill) All showed up to play and conduct the music they made, so that ended up being a great surprise.

Anyway bought the "Your Name" novel, also got front row seats for VGL's next concert in my town, and I got them for $45