What did you just Buy/Receive?

• Imported A Silent Voice

• I just bought Final Fantasy Anthology, Final Fantasy Origins, Final Fantasy IX, and Final Fantasy Tactics in my ongoing goal of owning some form of a physical copy of all main line Final Fantasy games.

• Playing catch-up, I bought Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, The Last Guardian, and the Evil Within the other day. I also told myself I was gonna wait on the Zelda DLC til closer to Pack 2 coming out, but then a friend asked me about it and I caved.

• I saw that GoG sells the 1st System Shock (Enhanced Edition but you get the original as well) for less than 2 bucks and since I have the 2nd game already I bought it... ugh I hate myself for that moment of weakness, kinda want to stop buying games on PC completely tbh, well at least it wasn't on Steam.
    Also got a Double Dragon Trilogy as gift for buying something.

• PSN in europe has a sale that actually has some good prices for once (these offers end in 2 hours but there are others)
    alt text

Before you wonder why not Wonder Boy in Monster World (also available for 1,99), I have a CiB copy of it that plays just fine on my Retron 5 (and Mega Drive too of course), no need to rebuy.

• Just managed to buy a Switch. I refused to pay scalpers or buy bundles with a ton of stuff I don't want thrown in so I'm pumped. I was planning on getting one for Mario Odyssey at some point [and that was before E3 where it blew my expectations out of the water], but after E3 I knew Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle was a game that I needed in my life. I'll probably pick up Bomberman shortly as well since I love Bomberman and need a game.

• In anticipation of Ace Combat 7 I decided to get the whole series (minus the real world crap like Horizon) as they all are rather easy to get.

1st up of course the original cheap used copy from ebay.

alt text

Still a lot of fun.

• alt text

• Wasn't expecting this so soon as it came from the UK and I bought it the same day as Air Combat
    alt text

Except residue from some sticker that was on the manual it's in mint condition.

• Just got back from a convention. Got a bunch of Weiss Schwarz stuff.

alt text

• @parasitepaladin I have now immediately gone in search of chocolate banana Pocky. So thanks for that.

• Since it is currently on sale for 4,99€ on PSN in europe, I bought the Mega Man Legacy Collection.

• Since it was on sale on PSN for 7.99$, I bought Ratchet and Clank, the new one.
    It's one of the bf's favourite game series, so it was a gift for him but I started to play it myself. It's a nice cleanser from playing Yakuza.

• @Inustar You're welcome. I'm here to please/suffer.

• Global Moderator

Went on a bit of a splurge with the sales on NA & EU PSN.

• Hitman
    • Ratchet & Clank
    • Yakuza 0
    • The Sexy Brutale

On top of all the other games and things I've bought over the last 2 months, I'm absolutely stacked.

• A Switch! I connected it to the wifi, turned it off, and it's been sitting there for three days now. There are literally zero games I want for it :(

• @Lauren Why exactly did you buy it then?

• @Akkad-no-Musou It's the first time they've been available, I'll want one for Mario, and I can burn the cash. I just wish there was something I wanted to play right now because it's such a neat thing.

• @Lauren Ah ok, Mario is my game seller too but right now there really is nothing on it, especially when you already have a Wii U for Zelda and Mario Kart.

• @Akkad-no-Musou Same boat, I played through Zelda on Wii U and have too much else to play before a replay is ever in the question. I've never been the biggest fan of Mario Kart so the week or so I played it three years ago got me my fill. I guess I'll get Splatoon 2 just to have something to play on it, but that's not really my jam either - not in a universe with Titanfall 2 and Overwatch. And It's cool that it looks like Platinum is bringing Bayonetta 1 & 2 over but again, these are old games that I played years ago. I even imported Puyo Puyo Tetris for PS4 early last year so even arguably the coolest Switch game is old news to me at this point =(

If only that Yoshi game was a launch title