What did you just Buy/Receive?

• @Lauren Why exactly did you buy it then?

• @Akkad-no-Musou It's the first time they've been available, I'll want one for Mario, and I can burn the cash. I just wish there was something I wanted to play right now because it's such a neat thing.

• @Lauren Ah ok, Mario is my game seller too but right now there really is nothing on it, especially when you already have a Wii U for Zelda and Mario Kart.

• @Akkad-no-Musou Same boat, I played through Zelda on Wii U and have too much else to play before a replay is ever in the question. I've never been the biggest fan of Mario Kart so the week or so I played it three years ago got me my fill. I guess I'll get Splatoon 2 just to have something to play on it, but that's not really my jam either - not in a universe with Titanfall 2 and Overwatch. And It's cool that it looks like Platinum is bringing Bayonetta 1 & 2 over but again, these are old games that I played years ago. I even imported Puyo Puyo Tetris for PS4 early last year so even arguably the coolest Switch game is old news to me at this point =(

If only that Yoshi game was a launch title

• @Lauren Aw. No multi platform games you want for on the go? Cave Story? Rime? Setsuna? I believe there is something for you~

• @parasitepaladin haven't played Cave Story on Switch, only on PC back before it could even be bought, but that is definitvely one that more people should check out and that may not be on many people's radars.

• @Lauren I'm right there with you. I found one on Amazon and bought it immediately. I set it all up but that's about it. I did buy Bomberman and played 2 story missions and will return eventually, I just have other games I would rather be playing now. I simply bought it because they were so hard to find and I must play Mario + Rabbids and Odyssey when they come out. Figured I'd just one as soon as I could opposed to waiting till closer when the games I want are released and then not being able to find one.

I played Zelda and Mario Kart 8 enough on my WiiU and none of the other games right now are appealing to me, most of the 3rd party games I've already played. I do love Bomberman but Trails in the Sky is just more important right now when I can actually put in some good time.

• Right on time as I beat the 1st game yesterday, since it only has 17 missions
    alt text

Now I'm contemplating what I do with the 3rd game which had been heavily altered in the west to the point where like almost half the game is missing (japanese orginal has 2 disks, western release only 1). It has different paths choices so I'd need to play the JP version with a guide and a translated script, which does exist.

• @bard91 Nope, I don't really game on the go. I live in the suburbs and work is less than 15 minutes away, I don't know when I would possibly have enough time to play something. It's been an issue since as far back as the DS. I have 5-10 minutes here and there, which just isn't enough time to really sink into anything. I've never finished a 3DS game, even though I bought stuff like Super Mario 3D Land and A Link Between Worlds. My Switch will basically be in the dock 99% of the time I play it I think.

@Tragosaurus Yup, I basically bought it just because I know what kind of consumer I am. I don't want or need it right now, but I'll want to play Mario, Yoshi, and maybe a couple other games at some point.

• Had $15 of Sony money to spend on something, and I was watching the latest Huber Syndrome and was reminded that Everybody's Golf is what the new Hot Shots Golf is called - so I picked up for roughly half price. Open world chill golf MMO with fishing, golf carts, and what looks like a decent character creator? You got me.

Youtube Video

• we are having a Smash Wii U tournament at work, so I decided to go look for copy and a pro controller in some of the cheap stores we have around here.

surprisingly I couldn't find a controller, but I found a used copy of Smash, and a new copy of El Shaddai for 15$, and to top it off I found a new metal clothing shop nearby and I bought an Emperor and a Satanic Warmaster t-shirt, so all things consider it turned out well.

• @TokyoSlim Actually in most parts of the world it was always called Everybody's Golf.

• @Akkad-no-Musou I only live in one part of the world.

• Global Moderator

I just got my new gaming related tshirt deilvered! super happy with them! big shout out to @tokeeffe9 for reccomending the website Red Bubble

alt text

alt text

alt text

• @Lotias how is the quality of Red Bubble from your experiences, I remember looking into it and hearing that it wasn't great. Bringing clothes here isn't really cheap so I'd have to order a bunch to make it worth it, and if the quality is not great I would be hesitant to do so.

• Global Moderator

@bard91 I would say it depends! the white one are of best quality mean while the black tshirt feels a little... thin. Still its cotton so it better than other shirts/hoodies Ive bought! Id say its quite nice summer tshirts.

• Bought Wild Arms 3 on PS4's PSN which is currently on sale (europe only?) for 5,99€.

Dark Cloud and Dark Chronicle are also available to those prices.

• alt text

alt text

• Couldn't resists and bought 3 more games from the europe exclusive Big in Japan PSN sale, all 3 are PS2 remasters as well:
    Rogue Galaxy
    Dark Cloud
    Dark Chronicle (Dark Cloud 2)
    each 5,99€

With that I have reached the limit I gave myself for this month, so that's it, no really.

• managed to find someone selling their preorder for this on ebay for only 159 Euros when most other ebay sellers were selling their pre orders of this for 500 Euros plus so i consider myself lucky :D

alt text