What did you just Buy/Receive?

• @bard91 Nope, I don't really game on the go. I live in the suburbs and work is less than 15 minutes away, I don't know when I would possibly have enough time to play something. It's been an issue since as far back as the DS. I have 5-10 minutes here and there, which just isn't enough time to really sink into anything. I've never finished a 3DS game, even though I bought stuff like Super Mario 3D Land and A Link Between Worlds. My Switch will basically be in the dock 99% of the time I play it I think.

@Tragosaurus Yup, I basically bought it just because I know what kind of consumer I am. I don't want or need it right now, but I'll want to play Mario, Yoshi, and maybe a couple other games at some point.

• Had $15 of Sony money to spend on something, and I was watching the latest Huber Syndrome and was reminded that Everybody's Golf is what the new Hot Shots Golf is called - so I picked up for roughly half price. Open world chill golf MMO with fishing, golf carts, and what looks like a decent character creator? You got me.

Youtube Video

• we are having a Smash Wii U tournament at work, so I decided to go look for copy and a pro controller in some of the cheap stores we have around here.

surprisingly I couldn't find a controller, but I found a used copy of Smash, and a new copy of El Shaddai for 15$, and to top it off I found a new metal clothing shop nearby and I bought an Emperor and a Satanic Warmaster t-shirt, so all things consider it turned out well.

• @TokyoSlim Actually in most parts of the world it was always called Everybody's Golf.

• @Akkad-no-Musou I only live in one part of the world.

• Global Moderator

I just got my new gaming related tshirt deilvered! super happy with them! big shout out to @tokeeffe9 for reccomending the website Red Bubble

alt text

alt text

alt text

• @Lotias how is the quality of Red Bubble from your experiences, I remember looking into it and hearing that it wasn't great. Bringing clothes here isn't really cheap so I'd have to order a bunch to make it worth it, and if the quality is not great I would be hesitant to do so.

• Global Moderator

@bard91 I would say it depends! the white one are of best quality mean while the black tshirt feels a little... thin. Still its cotton so it better than other shirts/hoodies Ive bought! Id say its quite nice summer tshirts.

• Bought Wild Arms 3 on PS4's PSN which is currently on sale (europe only?) for 5,99€.

Dark Cloud and Dark Chronicle are also available to those prices.

• alt text

alt text

• Couldn't resists and bought 3 more games from the europe exclusive Big in Japan PSN sale, all 3 are PS2 remasters as well:
    Rogue Galaxy
    Dark Cloud
    Dark Chronicle (Dark Cloud 2)
    each 5,99€

With that I have reached the limit I gave myself for this month, so that's it, no really.

• managed to find someone selling their preorder for this on ebay for only 159 Euros when most other ebay sellers were selling their pre orders of this for 500 Euros plus so i consider myself lucky :D

alt text

• alt text

• alt text

alt text

• I've been wanting to replay it ever since the PS2 days, and the PS4 port was a great excuse. Not sure if I want to go for the platinum, but just in case I got this baby.
    alt text
    And THAT, from the over 100 guides I own, is officially the strategy guide I paid the most for. Normally I get them in lots or second hand, but WORTH IT. Love this series ever so much.

• alt text

• alt text

• alt text

A 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe.

Stoked that I finally got a 4WD compact SUV, and with a V6. Can't wait till we go to the DMV and stuff so I can start driving it.

• alt text

• alt text

Just waiting for October. I don't trust the Walmart employees with a pick up. As they "lost" a huge cat litter box. So I'll wait a few days to get it shipped to my house.