What did you just Buy/Receive?

• @Lotias how is the quality of Red Bubble from your experiences, I remember looking into it and hearing that it wasn't great. Bringing clothes here isn't really cheap so I'd have to order a bunch to make it worth it, and if the quality is not great I would be hesitant to do so.

• Global Moderator

@bard91 I would say it depends! the white one are of best quality mean while the black tshirt feels a little... thin. Still its cotton so it better than other shirts/hoodies Ive bought! Id say its quite nice summer tshirts.

• Bought Wild Arms 3 on PS4's PSN which is currently on sale (europe only?) for 5,99€.

Dark Cloud and Dark Chronicle are also available to those prices.

• alt text

alt text

• Couldn't resists and bought 3 more games from the europe exclusive Big in Japan PSN sale, all 3 are PS2 remasters as well:
    Rogue Galaxy
    Dark Cloud
    Dark Chronicle (Dark Cloud 2)
    each 5,99€

With that I have reached the limit I gave myself for this month, so that's it, no really.

• managed to find someone selling their preorder for this on ebay for only 159 Euros when most other ebay sellers were selling their pre orders of this for 500 Euros plus so i consider myself lucky :D

alt text

• alt text

• alt text

alt text

• I've been wanting to replay it ever since the PS2 days, and the PS4 port was a great excuse. Not sure if I want to go for the platinum, but just in case I got this baby.
    alt text
    And THAT, from the over 100 guides I own, is officially the strategy guide I paid the most for. Normally I get them in lots or second hand, but WORTH IT. Love this series ever so much.

• alt text

• alt text

• alt text

A 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe.

Stoked that I finally got a 4WD compact SUV, and with a V6. Can't wait till we go to the DMV and stuff so I can start driving it.

• alt text

• alt text

Just waiting for October. I don't trust the Walmart employees with a pick up. As they "lost" a huge cat litter box. So I'll wait a few days to get it shipped to my house.

• Got this in a buy 1 preowned, get 2 free deal at EB Games because what kind of Nintendo Collector would i be if i didn't add this to my Wii Collection?

alt text

• @-Jak-
    Same, although I dont trust Walmart after witnessing the lack of action from a employee on black Friday, like I know its a shit job and all, but you'd think that 2 people shouting "There's a baby on the floor, back up there's a baby on the floor"

Anyway managed to snag a SNES Classic pre order, also got Beserk:Band of the Hawk, a couple dozen art books (Dont know why ive been buying a lot of art books lately) a TV Wall mount, Batman:Return of the Caped Crusaders and the 60's Batman bluray set (you may be gone Adam West, but you'll never be forgotten), Prey, Tales of Berseria, Splatoon 2, and "Your Name" import Bluray.
    Note this is just stuff ive ordered over the last few weeks.

• @DMCMaster Turns out the employees at Walmart thought it was cool to send me half a litter box. And according to reviews, I wasn't the only one to not get something as essential as a bottom tray to hold the litter.

• When I saw how cheap this copy was going for on Ebay compared to it's usual asking price, I had to jump on it, although I'd prefer to find a good deal on the Super Famicom game.

alt text

• So my copy of "Your Name" included film cells which I thought was neat

• alt text

Cause who doesn't need a big quality litter box for multiple cats.

Completely didn't cross my mind to see if I can get a better deal on eBay. Funny enough, the box was shipped from an Amazon warehouse too. Already doing justice by giving more room for 3-4 times more litter than my previous one.