What did you just Buy/Receive?

• @DeweyDTruman Just don't summon Cthulhu.

• In anticipation of Ace Combat 7
    alt text

And because I love Dragon Ball
    alt text

• Saw No Game No Life 0 in theaters last night. Picked up a $50 PSN card at gamestop while killing time. Probably going to use it for A Hat in Time and pre ordering AC Origins.

• Got both of these in the mail today. Hooray!
    alt text

• I'm on fire this month.
    Finally because this game has been out in most of europe for a month or so, but germany had some logistic issues with it so I'm glad I finally got it for 28€
    alt text

Seems like a pretty basic 2D platformer
    alt text

alt text

Each of the 2 AC games cost me around 6 bucks incl. shipping, Zero costs as much as both together and is a bit rarer to find so I'll wait with that one till next month or so. With 3 I'm not exactly sure, the westren version is a butchered mess that's missing almost half the content of the japanese version because that one was on 2 disks while we only were worth one. If I get it it's either the JP verson of a very very cheap PAL version.

Till next week ;)

• Got Genkai Tokai Castle Panzer's.
    Admittedly I picked it up for the fan service, but it's combat is surprisingly a bit deeper then I was expecting it to (granted I was expecting something so simple you could just turn your brain off to play)

• alt text

• @Torigasa-Reta
    How is it, had it pre ordered before the hurricane blowed thru and caused me to cancel alot of stuff

• @DMCMaster Sorry I havn't played it yet, this is planned to replace Senran Kagura: PBS which I'm close to finish.

• alt text

alt text

• When I saw a used CiB copy of the last missing PS2 Ace Combat game for my collection for arond 10 bucks I couldn't resist
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Also got me the 2nd DBS manga which is so far the last one we got here in germany, it was only released this month, dunno when we get the next one.
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text

alt text

alt text

I also saw volumes 1 to 10 of the P3 manga (out if 11) brand new, almost bought em but figured I'll try to look for the complete series tomorrow

• Motto MOTTO
    alt text

• If I lived in Japan I'd be poor because I'd buy too much stupid shit.

I couldnt find the manga I wanted so instead I bought 5 figures

Shinjiro and Koromaru from P3
    Elizabeth from P3
    Satan from SMT in general
    Nami from the crying scene (One Piece)
    Corazon (One Piece) although this one is a gift

In addition to a Steins Gate and an Umaru-chan shirt

• Sometimes you just wanna listen to Butterfly on loop and build this shit!

alt text

• Finally found a store with all three games, so I got the PSP remakes for

Persona: Revelations
    Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
    Persona 2: Innocent Sin

So I finally have a physicak copy of all the Persona games :).

• @bard91 Sucks that Eternal Punishment never got localized for the PSP but at last I got that one as PS1 Classic on PS3.

• @Torigasa-Reta I tried to play the IS PSP and EP classic back to back. I burned out pretty far into EP and never went back but both are so good. One particular part in EP, I remember I was playing on the bus and it stands out distinctly as the closest I have ever been to yelling out "OH SH*T!!" alone in public. So good.

• @Torigasa-Reta said in What did you just Buy/Receive?:

@bard91 Sucks that Eternal Punishment never got localized for the PSP but at last I got that one as PS1 Classic on PS3.

Didn't you buy an import PS2? I seem to recall you doing the same as me, especially to play xenosaga

• I haven't bought too much as of late but I recently did receive my Blue Sonic Mania Vinyl in the mail. So I'm happy to finally have that! :)