What did you just Buy/Receive?

• When I saw a used CiB copy of the last missing PS2 Ace Combat game for my collection for arond 10 bucks I couldn't resist
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Also got me the 2nd DBS manga which is so far the last one we got here in germany, it was only released this month, dunno when we get the next one.
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text

alt text

alt text

I also saw volumes 1 to 10 of the P3 manga (out if 11) brand new, almost bought em but figured I'll try to look for the complete series tomorrow

• Motto MOTTO
    alt text

• If I lived in Japan I'd be poor because I'd buy too much stupid shit.

I couldnt find the manga I wanted so instead I bought 5 figures

Shinjiro and Koromaru from P3
    Elizabeth from P3
    Satan from SMT in general
    Nami from the crying scene (One Piece)
    Corazon (One Piece) although this one is a gift

In addition to a Steins Gate and an Umaru-chan shirt

• Sometimes you just wanna listen to Butterfly on loop and build this shit!

alt text

• Finally found a store with all three games, so I got the PSP remakes for

Persona: Revelations
    Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
    Persona 2: Innocent Sin

So I finally have a physicak copy of all the Persona games :).

• @bard91 Sucks that Eternal Punishment never got localized for the PSP but at last I got that one as PS1 Classic on PS3.

• @Torigasa-Reta I tried to play the IS PSP and EP classic back to back. I burned out pretty far into EP and never went back but both are so good. One particular part in EP, I remember I was playing on the bus and it stands out distinctly as the closest I have ever been to yelling out "OH SH*T!!" alone in public. So good.

• @Torigasa-Reta said in What did you just Buy/Receive?:

@bard91 Sucks that Eternal Punishment never got localized for the PSP but at last I got that one as PS1 Classic on PS3.

Didn't you buy an import PS2? I seem to recall you doing the same as me, especially to play xenosaga

• I haven't bought too much as of late but I recently did receive my Blue Sonic Mania Vinyl in the mail. So I'm happy to finally have that! :)

• @Sheria Yeah but a PS1 US import of Persona 2 is quite expensive, on PSN it was on a flash sale once for less than 2 bucks I think.

• alt text

Got Plane tickets to go on a humanitarian mission to Puerto Rico with my church.

Will be my first mission too.

• I just received the first volume of Frau Faust. It's a newer Manga from Kore Yamazaki, the creator of The Ancient Magus Bride. TAMB is an all time favorite Manga of mine so I had to try this one out as soon as I heard about it. Only the first volume has been released in English so far, volume 2 comes out in November, so I'll probably pre-order that if I like the first volume. Last night I stopped at World Market and picked up the obligatory basketfull of Japanese and German candy and soda.

As for things I plan to buy, I finally took the plunge and got myself a Japanese Amazon account, I even signed up for student Prime which I was surprised that it worked considering I'm a student in the US and I couldn't even get student prime for American Amazon. But Overall I'm very pleased, and the rates for Prime in Japan are shockingly low compared to how they are in America. I'm still thinking about what I want though. I know shipping will probably be expensive so I want to make sure I pick something I really want.

• After so much praise from people I follow on YT, Twitter and the gaming websites I frequent, and the whining from the usual suspects I have just bought Cuphead on Steam. Time to git gud.
    I was a bit worried because my PC is utter crap but it runs smoothly on 720p.
    XB1 is not an option because I have decided after a year of not playing with it and an rl friend of mine looking for a cheap one, to sell it, he will most probably have more fun with it as he is mostly into CoD and Halo.

• I got the '61 Bluebird because it was the closest I could find to the '65 Bluebird Zenigata uses in Castle of Cagliostro. Will be my first time trying to "stencil" something on the side (ICPO)

The other is Hikaru's Aestivalis Custom from Martian Successor Nadesico. Great theme song!

Who knows when I'll get around to EW2 though...

alt text

• alt text

Wendy's top their 4 for $4 with this limited time deal. A Junior Bacon Cheese burger with fries, nuggets, and a drink for $5.

• @-Jak- Omg I just ordered that for lunch like 15 mins ago.

• I won the auction on this beauty.

alt text
    alt text

My first good watch, should be with me tomorrow.

• I have purchased:

Assassin's Creed Origins Gods Collector's Edition
    Wolfenstein II Collector's Edition
    Super Mario Odyssey
    and
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio edition.

I am quite excited for November.

• AC Origins. Wolf 2, and Super Mario Odyssey