What did you just Buy/Receive?

• @DMCMaster Check the connection to your HDD. Might bumped into your PC and it got loose. Math says 2 2TB are cheaper than 1 4TB. Could use one for Laptop and one for external. Though if you technically don´t need so much storage might go for one (external) 2tb HDD and one SSD with 240GB?

• In the last two days I've bought

A Switch
    Mario+Rabbits
    Mario Odyssey
    Yakuza 0
    Ys 8
    Wolfenstein New Colossus
    Dishonored 2
    Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
    A Switch Case
    A 3DS Case

• Since this will probably never get localized, and it's only 1000 yen aka around 10 yuros, and I'm a SK fanboy
    alt text

Tbh I have no idea if I play this correctly, lol

• @Musou-Tensei
    If the plot is progressing you, you must be doing something right has been my motto with imports

Also it's only $10? Need to finish making my Japanese Nintendo account.
    You use pre paid card from play asia, or did it accept your regular credit/ debit card?

• @Ikataishou
    It's for my PS4, not a laptop, and I checked multiple times to see if it was a connection issue. My old 2tb is dead.
    Ordered another 2tb though, got a email from Amazon saying a few things I ordered were not going to make the promised delivery date, so they credited my account $10 per item ($50 total)
    So I'm getting a 2tb HDD for $20

• @DMCMaster Okay, that wasnt clear to me, but nice "discount"! I also bought some stuff yesterday on amazon and they need a week to ship it, well first date they´ve given was like 2weeks, but still tooooo long.

• @DMCMaster I tried Paypal but my JP account doesn't accept my german PP, so I bought a 1000 code, but on ebay, I found a japanese seller without Play-Asia's phone call lottery for pretty much the same price.

And yeah I'm progressing, I just don't know if the game is linear or if there are branching paths.

• I. Spent. So. Much. Money. Yesterday. I never go Black Friday shopping. I don't usually do Cyber Monday Shopping either. But my family wanted to go out and see the deals at one of the local malls and I went a little crazy. I'm kind of competitive when it comes to gift giving, I always want to give better gifts than I gave the year before, which I realize is pretty unsustainable but I've managed for the past few years. The issue is, I found so many things that I wanted to give as gifts and spent an ungodly, unreasonable, definitely not wise, amount of money yesterday. Like I needed to buy new conditioner and some groceries but I spent that money on gifts. Ugh, why do I do this to myself? At least I'll be getting a big paycheck next week that will make up for most of what I spent. I think I'm just a seasonal shopaholic. Like I would never spend as much money on myself as I do other people. The only things I ever buy full price are games and hair/skin care, everything else I buy has to be on sale for me to even consider it. But this time of year I like get a physical itch to shop.

• Picked up Hollow Knight and Divinity Original Sin 2 on steam.. That should keep me busy until Christmas time

• Banned

I bought Nier Automata, Hollow Knight and Dark Souls 3 off the Steam sale.

• Shovel Knight Treasure Trove for the Switch, been meaning to play it for a while, so I guess I'll see what all of the fuss is about.

• I'm not sure why I didn't got this sooner, I guess the releae was just badly timed with other games or me not having money, and then I kinda forgot about it, oh well, for 16 I couldn't say no.
    alt text

• (games)
    Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
    (Anime)
    Nichijou Series blu ray
    Redline on blu ray
    (other)
    From the Vault: Transform (magic the gathering) and some singles

• Global Moderator

I got my Black Friday Purchases yesterday! guess my playtime until Christmas is saved (and a bit further)

alt text

• Banner Saga 2 on steam, I played the first some time ago so I think I'm ready to follow up on it.

• So I had been curious for a while where Jones got his infamous mug from, and I finally found the seller's website! Appears to be from goodlywoods.com and I just purchased a mug from them that is absolutely amazing. Spent way too much on it, but i have a feeling I'll be using it for years.

alt text

• alt text

• What else?
    alt text

• It's a good day for Gundam! Got these from the Rightstuf Black Friday sale.

alt text

• Nice Gundam Blu-Ray's!

I ordered South Park, but it had some damage on the case. So I decided my backlog did not require me to play it right away and sent it back for a replacement.

Then Amazon failed to deliver Fire Emblem Fates Conquest to me...

Soooo... Amazon has been failing me lately. It has happened ever since they switched to the new delivery system with individual drivers instead of UPS