What did you just Buy/Receive?

• @DMCMaster I tried Paypal but my JP account doesn't accept my german PP, so I bought a 1000 code, but on ebay, I found a japanese seller without Play-Asia's phone call lottery for pretty much the same price.

And yeah I'm progressing, I just don't know if the game is linear or if there are branching paths.

• I. Spent. So. Much. Money. Yesterday. I never go Black Friday shopping. I don't usually do Cyber Monday Shopping either. But my family wanted to go out and see the deals at one of the local malls and I went a little crazy. I'm kind of competitive when it comes to gift giving, I always want to give better gifts than I gave the year before, which I realize is pretty unsustainable but I've managed for the past few years. The issue is, I found so many things that I wanted to give as gifts and spent an ungodly, unreasonable, definitely not wise, amount of money yesterday. Like I needed to buy new conditioner and some groceries but I spent that money on gifts. Ugh, why do I do this to myself? At least I'll be getting a big paycheck next week that will make up for most of what I spent. I think I'm just a seasonal shopaholic. Like I would never spend as much money on myself as I do other people. The only things I ever buy full price are games and hair/skin care, everything else I buy has to be on sale for me to even consider it. But this time of year I like get a physical itch to shop.

• Picked up Hollow Knight and Divinity Original Sin 2 on steam.. That should keep me busy until Christmas time

• Banned

I bought Nier Automata, Hollow Knight and Dark Souls 3 off the Steam sale.

• Shovel Knight Treasure Trove for the Switch, been meaning to play it for a while, so I guess I'll see what all of the fuss is about.

• I'm not sure why I didn't got this sooner, I guess the releae was just badly timed with other games or me not having money, and then I kinda forgot about it, oh well, for 16 I couldn't say no.
    alt text

• (games)
    Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
    (Anime)
    Nichijou Series blu ray
    Redline on blu ray
    (other)
    From the Vault: Transform (magic the gathering) and some singles

• Global Moderator

I got my Black Friday Purchases yesterday! guess my playtime until Christmas is saved (and a bit further)

alt text

• Banner Saga 2 on steam, I played the first some time ago so I think I'm ready to follow up on it.

• So I had been curious for a while where Jones got his infamous mug from, and I finally found the seller's website! Appears to be from goodlywoods.com and I just purchased a mug from them that is absolutely amazing. Spent way too much on it, but i have a feeling I'll be using it for years.

alt text

• alt text

• What else?
    alt text

• It's a good day for Gundam! Got these from the Rightstuf Black Friday sale.

alt text

• Nice Gundam Blu-Ray's!

I ordered South Park, but it had some damage on the case. So I decided my backlog did not require me to play it right away and sent it back for a replacement.

Then Amazon failed to deliver Fire Emblem Fates Conquest to me...

Soooo... Amazon has been failing me lately. It has happened ever since they switched to the new delivery system with individual drivers instead of UPS

• @HeyItsThatChris I started utilizing Best Buy after Amazon delivered pre-ordered games two days late a couple of times. I still use Amazon on occasion, but it's nice being able to just pick up a copy in store with the 20% discount on the morning of release. Plus, the 20% discount is for all games, not just pre-orders.

• @Billy I have gotten games late as well -- especially if the games were preordered within a week or two of release versus a month or longer.

I have the GCU now as well, but I cannot seem to figure out how to use it. It doesn't seem to be connected to the email I signed up with.

• alt text

We actually had this in stock at my job for weeks. But we weren't allow to sell it. Snatch myself one after talking to some GT buddies. That I may end up regretting not picking it up when I had the chance. Once it was available to purchase.

Also helped a fellow older gamer get the last one at my job.

alt text

On sale for $30 for BF on the PS store. Hope to have time to play it sooner than later. Beating it is another question. I want to finish at least one Persona game in my lifetime.

alt text

$40 on Amazon for BF. May snatch another one if it goes on sale again. So I can be good for 2 years.

• XC2 showed up yesterday...still playing through G.U. though, lol.

• @Minamik I finished the story of Volume 2 and think I will pause .hack like I would have had to do back then when it was originally released on PS2 (there was like a 6 month gap between each Volume) for Xenoblade 2, just gonna do the mundane completion stuff using my Vita as screen while listen to podcasts and youtube videos which I would do anyway.

• Samsung galaxy Note 8