What did you just Buy/Receive?

• Mother Russia Bleeds on PSN

• A Switch and SMOdyssey! So far I'm loving both!

• @michemagius said in What did you just Buy/Receive?:

A Switch and SMOdyssey! So far I'm loving both!

I want to play Mario Odyssey someday. Maybe when a 2.0 Switch or nice bundle while I have lots of cash to spare. Will get me to pull the trigger.

• alt text

Been waiting a chunk of my life for this opportunity to finally come. Just some of the PC parts I just purchased off Newegg on a limited time deal. On my way to being a PC gamer on a more frequent basis. God willing all the parts work. And I am able to assemble/boot it without much issue.

Adding Windows (USB drive), Keyboard and mouse pad. My total before mail in rebates was $770. Didn't originally want a big tower as I've fallen for the mini ITX/ATX builds. But I can live with a giant tower paired with these babies for that price.

• @-Jak- Awesome, welcome to PC gaming. I joined recently enough too.

This topic might interest you - How to build your own Gaming PC!

• PC with GTX 1080 Ti, i7 8700K 4.8 ghz, 32 GB DDR4Ram, Asus Rog PG27VQ Monitor

• @tokeeffe9 Thanks. I originally drew interest in building a PC from my GT days. Learned a lot from the hardware community over there during GT's prime. I'll be certainly referencing a lot of material, once the rest of my parts arrive late next week.

• alt text

alt text

Purchased the PC versions of Overwatch, and Destiny 2 with the expansions through the Battlenet sales. Overwatch is cheap. Had to bite the bullet to get D2 though. As I've spend a serious amount of money in recent days. Only going to allow myself to purchase GTA 5 and maybe Cuphead at this point. The latter can wait.

• @-Jak- I was recently having a discussion with a friend and we were talking about GTA 5. She was positive everyone in the world (who could have interest in the game) had already bought the game. Thank you for giving me proof to prove her wrong 😊

• RE7 Gold, it will be a while before I get to it.

• @Inustar I never actually purchased GTA 5. I borrowed a 360 copy from my bro. Beat it. Figured this gen is over, and next gen versions were soon announced . So why bother buying an outdated copy.

Then I decided to hold out for a PC version. As I missed out on all the cool mods from previous GTA games that add additional replay value. I also never got into the online, so I had little incentive to buy GTA till now.

• Not too long ago, the Allies decided to stream some DDR (Mario style) and it reminded me that I still have a PS2 and two DDR games. I've been trying to be more active these past few months and what better way than dancing until I'm covered with sweat? Sad to see Red Octane has been out of business for awhile but I still remember all the praise for their pads during the DDR zeitgeist and I was lucky enough to find a few online.

alt text

I can't wait until next week!

• alt text

• Recently got a part time job so I've been on a spending spree games wise, picked up Wolfenstein 2 and destiny 2 for 20€ each, nioh the complete edition, kingdom hearts 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 on PS4 aaaaaand the Naruto ultimate ninja Storm legacy collection for PS4.

• @JamboHyland95 Gotta be careful with that new money. Try to finish most of those games before buying any others.

• @-Jak- Yeah I think I'm just trying to get the most out of these winter/January sales then I'm back to normal, I got Wolfenstein outta the way and some of the purchases were mere "I might wanna play these in the future for fun" and not necessarily the top priority.

• PSN in my country (dunno about others) has a january sale across all platforms and finally the Yakuza games are on sale (with that I can play all Yakuza games so far), so I got those and Under Defeat (a shmup) for PS3 and some PS2 remasters for PS4.
    Canis Canem Edit is the european title for Bully.
    alt text
    alt text

• Just bought Nier Automata and Megaman Legacy Collection 1& 2!
    I didn't buy Nier at release because i'm just not in the mood to play it at that time, what i saw about the story weirded me out a bit, the gameplay looks sick though. Now that mood has completely subsided, and i'm in for total Japanese weirdness right now!
    Also bought Megaman because why not?

• @JamboHyland95 Wolfenstein 2 is something I'll like to pick up in the spring sale. Have more than enough to play now.

• Recently Aksys had some sales in their store, and I decided it was finally time to continue the fight. I'd previously gotten the Vita version without knowing it was dub only due to supposed space limitations, and got upset about it. But this was about $25, so it's a good time to jump back in!

alt text