What did you just Buy/Receive?

• @Inustar I never actually purchased GTA 5. I borrowed a 360 copy from my bro. Beat it. Figured this gen is over, and next gen versions were soon announced . So why bother buying an outdated copy.

Then I decided to hold out for a PC version. As I missed out on all the cool mods from previous GTA games that add additional replay value. I also never got into the online, so I had little incentive to buy GTA till now.

• Not too long ago, the Allies decided to stream some DDR (Mario style) and it reminded me that I still have a PS2 and two DDR games. I've been trying to be more active these past few months and what better way than dancing until I'm covered with sweat? Sad to see Red Octane has been out of business for awhile but I still remember all the praise for their pads during the DDR zeitgeist and I was lucky enough to find a few online.

alt text

I can't wait until next week!

• alt text

• Recently got a part time job so I've been on a spending spree games wise, picked up Wolfenstein 2 and destiny 2 for 20€ each, nioh the complete edition, kingdom hearts 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 on PS4 aaaaaand the Naruto ultimate ninja Storm legacy collection for PS4.

• @JamboHyland95 Gotta be careful with that new money. Try to finish most of those games before buying any others.

• @-Jak- Yeah I think I'm just trying to get the most out of these winter/January sales then I'm back to normal, I got Wolfenstein outta the way and some of the purchases were mere "I might wanna play these in the future for fun" and not necessarily the top priority.

• PSN in my country (dunno about others) has a january sale across all platforms and finally the Yakuza games are on sale (with that I can play all Yakuza games so far), so I got those and Under Defeat (a shmup) for PS3 and some PS2 remasters for PS4.
    Canis Canem Edit is the european title for Bully.
    alt text
    alt text

• Just bought Nier Automata and Megaman Legacy Collection 1& 2!
    I didn't buy Nier at release because i'm just not in the mood to play it at that time, what i saw about the story weirded me out a bit, the gameplay looks sick though. Now that mood has completely subsided, and i'm in for total Japanese weirdness right now!
    Also bought Megaman because why not?

• @JamboHyland95 Wolfenstein 2 is something I'll like to pick up in the spring sale. Have more than enough to play now.

• Recently Aksys had some sales in their store, and I decided it was finally time to continue the fight. I'd previously gotten the Vita version without knowing it was dub only due to supposed space limitations, and got upset about it. But this was about $25, so it's a good time to jump back in!

alt text

• NINTENDO SWITCH!

Finally picked one up since the BF works at Target and got his discount.
    And obviously picked up Breath of the Wild, with a Zelda carrying case.

Will definitely need to get a pro controller in the future though. The BF can't deal with those tiny joy cons.

Really loving it so far.

• @Inustar Pro Controller is super nice. It sucks eating that initial price, but you more than get your money’s worth

• alt text

Also got PayDay 2. Both of these games for for PC. To play with some buddies from the GT days. Also got some other stuff from this week's Humble Bundle.

• @-Jak- I played Killing Floor 2 thanks to PS+, it's a good with to play with buddies.

• alt text
    alt text

• just used a amazon gift card i got for Christmas to buy the first 3 parts of digimon tri

• When people say Makoto is best girl, I can't argue....though we might be thinking of different Makotos....

alt text

• I finally found a copy of Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg for Gamecube at a fair price. The only drawback was that I had to take all junk it was packaged with. So now I can't play Billy Hatcher until I finish my Madden 05 season.

• Just ordered Dragon Quest 11, local shop ordered it for me for $40, considering its about $60 online, not a bad deal for a import. Should be available for pick up in a few days

• Got me some new Mango
    alt text