What did you just Buy/Receive?

• @Axel I know that feeling.

• Stumbled across Rayman Legends on Switch for $20

• Got a Retro Bit Trio Plus with my tax refund, so great to finally play all my SNES games again

• Gonna re-visit one of my childhood games
    0_1518717647258_2018-02-15-110559.jpg

Also 2 of my favorite games of all time, unfortunately I got the game 1 day early, and can't download Bayo 1 yet... this is why I will always prefer physical releases. Not going for the special edition because it's imo pointless, would have gotten it if it would have included a physical copy of Bayo 1.
    0_1518717764210_2018-02-15-110740.jpg

• Possibly the only game I will buy in this Steam sale but for 9,99€ I got Falcom's Xanadu Next.

• Despite my better judgment and thinking there's a high chance I'll regret it I bought Xenoblade Chronicles 2, that said I'll try to jump in with a positive mindset and see where it goes

• @bard91 i think the story is good enough to make a play through worth it even with ur grips with the combat

• Just ordered a second Switch Dock since their one sale.....and might possibly pick up Metal Gear Survive....maybe

• Welp bought Survive, however due to cashier not watching a possible thef (Guy kept asking how much was in the register) I only payed $6 for it and a PS2 memory card transfer pack for the BC model PS3's

• A pack of Pampers Size 4 for my child (which I forgot on the first run)! Gaming-wise: Gravity Rush 2, Rime on psn store.

• Yet another weird japanese PAL release of the simple 2000 series for the PS2 for my collection, with a misleading title as you aren't a paparazzo, you are a professional photograph and the girls are photo models, what were they thinking with that title and cover?
    0_1519059613483_2018-02-19-140714.jpg

• This is the last multiplat game I originally owned for my now sold XB1 I had to rebuy for PS4.
    0_1519157842972_2018-02-20-125544.jpg

• @musou-tensei said in What did you just Buy/Receive?:

This is the last multiplat game I originally owned for my now sold XB1 I had to rebuy for PS4.
    0_1519157842972_2018-02-20-125544.jpg

Did you recoup more than what you spent? It seems like a little bit of a waste.

• @sheria I didn't sell my XB1 to gain a profit, I pretty much sold it and the game he wanted as well for less than they were worth, I just wanted to bring my rl friend into current gen as he was still playing on 360 and couldn't afford a new XB1, and I didn't wanted to have one any longer as I saw no point in it with the cancellation of ScaleBound and nothing on the horizon I care about so I asked him if he wants to buy mine and he said yes, I'm actually still getting some money from him as I agreed to payment by small monthly rates.
    Every game I re-purchased I payed less than I did originally, this one including (16€ incl shipping) which I bought day 1 for XB1 for full price. AFAIR I re-bought each game for less than 20€.

• That's really kind of you :) I've got quite a few exclusives on mine, but i do feel it's a very weak link this gen. I hope your friend enjoys it.

• @sheria More than I would (the last game I bought for it was ReCore, when it originally released, and in 2017 the only game I really played on it was Ori which i wanted to play through before I sold the console), unlike me he is into Halo (I used to but 5 was just bad) and CoD and not into japanese games at all.

• @sheria Never a waste to get a copy of Devastation, that game's rad as hell and besides that it's desisted on PSN so physical is the only option now anyway.

• Yet another game, but for 30€ (cheaper than any used copy I could find) I couldn't say no to this rather price stabil game (unlike what Mass Effect Abomination is) since the complete edition won't get a retail release for PS4 in the west. The backcover is in spanish hence the low price (came from a german/austrian online shop as a limited deal) but the disk is the same in all of europe.
    0_1519236746363_2018-02-21-141613.jpg

• German PSN (dunno about rest of europe) has a "Game for less than 10€" sale, and since I still had 4,08€ from my last time I put funds on my PSN and love me some Geometry Wars, I got Geometry Wars 3 Dimensions Evolved for 3,99€.

Also got Outcast 1.1 on GoG which is on sale for 1,29€ and I always wanted to try it out.

• Ordered a C.C statue on Crunchyroll shop for the first time
    0_1519601264654_cc-pilot-suit-ver-exq-prize-figure-code-geass-lelouch.jpg