What did you just Buy/Receive?

• 0_1546255854613_20181231_122338_resized.jpg

• Azur Lane... Since I'm spending lots of hours in this fun and f2p friendly ship-waifu collector:

Bought the "First Anniversary Art Collection Book" (336 pages of pure awesomeness in a fancy collectors slipcase)

First Anniversary Art Collection Book

Thinking about preordering some of the upcoming collector figures...

Azur Lane Figures

Azur Lane Figures

• @neocweeny said in What did you just Buy/Receive?:

0_1546255854613_20181231_122338_resized.jpg

Spectacular. How much for Terranigma and Shining Force 3?

• @sheria €130 for Terranigma, €150 for Shining Force III.
    I've been wanting these games for a while, I'm glad I finally own them ^^

I'm still looking for an English PAL Soul Blazer and Shining Force CD but these are even more difficult to find. Especially Soul Blazer, maybe I'll just get the NA version.

• @neocweeny said in What did you just Buy/Receive?:

@sheria €130 for Terranigma, €150 for Shining Force III.
    I've been wanting these games for a while, I'm glad I finally own them ^^

I'm still looking for an English PAL Soul Blazer and Shining Force CD but these are even more difficult to find. Especially Soul Blazer, maybe I'll just get the NA version.

Not bad!

Soul Blazer is out of my price range really, I've had eyes on SFCD though.

• alt text

Yes, I like the sequels. I don't think they're as well made, but still. I think I'll probably throw out the cardboard slipcovers of all three movies. This is one of the rare instances where the slipcover is different from the jewel case. But I don't know why all movies come with slipcovers now. Just makes it more difficult to put the disc away without damaging the plastic. At least the jewel cases have a theme. The Matrix has a rabbit on it.

• I like having old systems instead of just relying on emulators or praying something shows up on Virtual Console (which doesn't even exist anymore) but Nintendo systems have always been a blind spot in that regard. Finally picked up an N64 today. Never actually used one before but my first impression is that this controller is not ideal. Still though I'm excited to finally get around to all the games I've missed out on this thing.

• alt text

I'm putting together a book, and decided that trying to edit photos, layout, write text, and export from the chromebook I've been using for the last 2 years wasn't going to cut it.

• 0_1548767412813_20190129_101416.jpg

• Bought Life is Strange: Before the Storm Deluxe Edition, Burnout Paradise Remastered, Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds, Sonic Mania, and Homefront: The Revolution for like 40$. Add it to the backlog. Gonna go with Homefront first, have been waiting for a while for this game to drop hard in price, and it did (5$). I'm always a fan of the mediocre-scored FPS games, not much of these types nowadays (relatively compared to last gen).

• My brother, apropos of nothing yesterday, gave me his copy of Kingdom Hearts 3. I asked him why he didn't want it and if something was wrong with the game but all he'd say about it was "It's okay." I don't think I've ever seen a stronger case of damning by faint praise, but I'll probably play it eventually. Considering I've only ever played one of the games to completion and bits and pieces of another I've got a lot of homework before I even touch 3.

• Just ordered a 2TB SSD for my PS4, might order a 1tb for my PS3 later on

• Pre-ordered Alien in 4K. Coming out late April. Walmart.com had it for only 14 dollars.

• Got this tiny fella.
    0_1552483070108_20190313_211414_compressed.jpg

• Now I finally got Shining Force CD

0_1554417989077_20190405_000538.jpg

• alt text

alt text

Liked it the first time, but didn't find it great. I expect it will be better the second time. Can't believe it's already been ten years since I read it.

• Went on a trip to Singapore, and i didn't even plan to pick this one up, but that time it's right in front of me, and I have the right amount of cash on me so I just caved in. Don't think I have the time to fully sink my teeth on it, but it will at least sit beautifully on my shelf.

0_1555268634649_IMG_20190415_025558_compressed.jpg

• AA Batteries for my Xbox One for Windows Controller. I can’t believe I have to do this in 2019. I bought the controller in November and the batteries are completely dead by April. By contrast, I have had the same batteries in my receiver remote since 2012.

• @bam541 Oh dude I live in Singapore we could have met up!

• @axel for real? Oh man, i missed out.