What did you just Buy/Receive?

• Banned

Just got home with this hoodie

alt text

alt text

• @Musou-Tensei Yea Fallout Shelter is not gonna be everyone's cup of tea. As any free to play, it starts out very slow. And an early deathclaw attack can wipe out your vault. Fortunately for me, I was well armed by the time I faced the deathclaws. And gathered tons of powerful weapons with free lunch boxes. Also got all 177 of my dwellers to 10 luck, so I have 500,000+ caps to spare.

I saw they added quests, custom gear and weapon build. And new enemies. So there's more to do than the barebone launch version.

• @-Jak- Yeah I can see it good to waste some time while waiting for the bus or train, at home though, nah.

Bought some snacks to watch Ghostbusters 1&2 on bluray
    My favorite chips
    alt text
    a can of roasted peanuts, a pack of Skittles,
    Snack Cheese called Babybel
    alt text
    and Nippon (puffed rice in chocolate, best name btw).
    alt text

• Took my mom to see Ghostbusters, used the Fandango credit I got from ordering Ghost busters 1&2 on Blu-ray. Out of pocket for tickets I paid a $1.50, and our screening was completely empty.
    So I rented a entire IMAX theater for $1.50, al least that's how I'm going to look at it.

• POWERS, episode 10 on PSN.

• Banned

Bought the Razer Mamba Tournament Edition since my Razer Deathadder Chroma broke again for the second time in 5 months.

alt text

• alt text

Should be pre-ordering this baby in the coming days.

Just saw that Gamestop is giving a poster with this exact picture with pre-orders. So I guess I'm gonna go get my Rise of Iron code from Gamestop.

• alt text

From the last two weeks.

• Got these two beauties! We've sure come a long way since the late 90's/early 00's where all we could buy were those pitiful Wing kits.

alt text

• Just got home from errands. Picked up a Playstation camera, FfX/x2 and a 3 tb hard drive for my Xone

• Got this popcorn at a weird health store one time and just found it at a local grocery store. Best popcorn I've ever had

alt text

• Batman the telltale series.

• Just received my copy of Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force for PS4 in the mail.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text

Should be picking up this baby tomorrow. With the help of a coupon I got to slash $50 bucks off the sale price.

Want to start gathering PC parts, so I can finally fulfill a dream I've had since 2009 to own a legit gaming PC. Starting with this Midtower case.

• Wardrobe

alt text

And some dopey legwear

alt text

I-I'm sort of a grownup!?

• alt text

Been wanting to play this for a while. Only $13 bucks for what should be a sealed copy.

May also be nabbing Star Wars Battlefront if no one pushes the ebay bid past $10 bucks.

• I love it! I am seriously in love with this little thing. It takes glorious pics, tough I'm still a noob and can't use it at it's fullest, but I got some guides from friends and have been reading up on stuff.

alt text

alt text

• Sorry for double posting but this little baby deserves a post of his own. He's Shiro and he's a frail little kitty but I hope he'll get better soon. We just came back from the vet after I found him. My two cats seem to be accepting him so far so I hope he'll be soon adopted into the family.

alt text

• @crimilde I'm so jealous.. looks like a siamese (my favorite). I'm glad he's healthy too, I found a kitten once but he was really sick and didn't make it

• @Faaip He's a birman. He was very dehydrated and is mostly just skin and bones but the vet fortunately said that he'll recover with proper care.

I am so sorry to hear about the kitty that you saved, it's heartbreaking. :(
    I hope that you find one that'll be healthy and love you very much.