What did you just Buy/Receive?

• @axel
    Yeah that one just came out.
    I was debating between that or Marvel, but Marvel apparently has a limited run (8K units) that and I've always to own a MvC cabinet (well anything of the MvC family) granted they announce a sequel unit with MvC 1,2 Marvel vs Street Fighter and X-Men vs Street Fighter I will be on that thing like oxygen to a blood cell......wait maybe a bad analogy.

• Continuing my year-long cartoon series run, I got the DVD on the left ten days ago and the one on the right today.

alt text

I like Aeon Flux. I never watched MTV shows when I was younger, except some episodes of Beavis and Butthead.

• Got a Switch Lite! It made great first impressions on me, I really like how the buttons feel and click. I didn't buy any games yet so I'm downloading a bunch of demos.

alt text

• @bam541

Enjoy!

If they don't announce Switch Pro in one year, I'll probably get one of them too.

• @ezekiel Watch Legend of Korra.

• @spikewolf_26 said in What did you just Buy/Receive?:

@ezekiel Watch Legend of Korra.

Already way past that. I liked it. Now I'm watching Thundercats on DVD. Still entertaining as an adult, to my relief. I wish we had heroines like Cheetara in video games. She is so well built.

• @ezekiel said in What did you just Buy/Receive?:

@spikewolf_26 said in What did you just Buy/Receive?:

@ezekiel Watch Legend of Korra.

Already way past that. I liked it. Now I'm watching Thundercats on DVD. Still entertaining as an adult, to my relief. I wish we had heroines like Cheetara in video games. She is so well built.

I Bought both series of Thundercats on DVD a few years ago and love it still.

• I ordered this in 40x16, framed, yesterday, but DeviantArt cancelled it because it didn't meet inspection. I still want it.

alt text

• Really?? I want that as well

• It's official artwork, but I think fan colored. The link to buy it is gone now.

https://www.deviantart.com/curious4ever/art/Police-line-up-ThunderCats-579836261

If you're not gonna let me buy it, then let me download the 6376x3176px 3.71 MB image, damn it!

• 0_1579959395778_20200125_141726.jpg

• FINALLY found a copy of Hitman HD Trilogy for PS3 at a reasonable price. No brainer

• Aug 9, 2018, 9:19 AM

@ezekiel said in What did you just Buy/Receive?:

New bike! So much faster and lighter than my old, crappy used one. 130 at Wallmart. 28 inch wheels.

alt text

I don't know why I've always had mountain bikes up to now. I don't ride off-road.

Junk. The front gear system has been uneven and all screwed up for like a year, rattling on the chain, which costs more to replace than the bike is worth. The bike won't turn smoothly anymore, like there's something broken, bent or rusted inside the frame.

I bought a new bike yesterday. This time, I decided not to be cheap. It's a Giant Contend 3M. MSRP is 650 dollars, but the bike store I go to had it for 496. I put my old petals on. Also got a better lock.

alt text

alt text

I've never had shifters like this.

alt text

Ordered a stand for it.

• @ezekiel

Been riding my whole life, cannot go wrong with a Giant bike. You'll never go back to Wal-Mart / CCM / Dark Horse / Mongoose bikes ever again. The extra you pay is because you're paying for North American / European made parts and metals. You'll start to notice immediately that the drive-train makes a world of difference and you won't be working as hard up hills and such. Likely a much sturdier yet lighter bike. Assuming you don't gain weight, don't slam it around, bring it in every year or so, and clean it up when it gets muddy, this bike will last you 20+ years.

I currently ride a Trek Dual Sport 3 but if I ever move out of the city, I'll be getting a serious mountain bike.

alt text

• @dipset Yeah, it is really light compared to my old bike. So light, I'm scared to turn as hard as I did with the old one. I love this gear/shifter system.

• A bit geeky maybe, but I bought an n64 repair kit and a number of "broken n64's" in a lot. I've fixed a number of malfunctioning modern consoles, but I always felt drawn to fixing up older stuff as I find it more interesting.

I've already fixed an old N64 I had by replacing a swollen capacitor. I'm keen to see it I can make a profit here =)