What did you just Buy/Receive?

• Steam Sales always get me. I picked up Stacking, Beyond Good and Evil, and Papers Please. There wasn't an eshop sale, but I was in the mood for cheap games so I also bough Paper Mario and Super Mario RPG. Feel pretty good about those purchases. Besides that I bought some new music (Brave Girls, Sonamoo, Kisum, and Pledis Girlz). Summer has been good to Kpop. As you can see, purchases kind of chain together for me. Also a box of frosted flakes.

• Bought a few games and game dev software in the Steam Summer sale. The highlights being Subnautica and Else Heart.Break().

I also took advantage of the discounts on Steam hardware and grabbed a Steam Link and Controller! Both of which should be with me next week. My plan is to use them as a test bed for getting setup with a "proper" gaming PC again.

• I'm in the process of upgrading my stock Ibanez RG8, so I've recently bought:

• Hipshot Griplock Locking Tuners for 8 String
    • 2 500K Potentiometers
    • 5 Way Switch for HH configuration
    • Extended Guitar Jack

Otherwise I'm saving for the remaining two components I still need (Hipshot Bridge and DiMarzio D-Activator Humbuckers).

• alt text

I just preordered this :) So happy I can't wait! It was a bit tough because it took longer for it to be available in Europe

• I used some free credits from the Sony E3 swag and picked up The Witcher III Season Pass and Risk.

I have been meaning to get back into The Witcher and this seems like a good opportunity with Blood and Wine just having come out and it getting good reviews. I don't know that I'm ever going to finish this game, but I'll put some Polish money into CDPR's hands for making good games.

• @KenshoD said in What did you just Buy/Recieved:

alt text

I just preordered this :) So happy I can't wait! It was a bit tough because it took longer for it to be available in Europe

Wow. That is one beautiful collectors edition!

• Not exactly recent but last thing I bought was when the 2017 release date for P5 was announced, in my depression/rage I considered buying overwatch, but I decided it would take too much time and money.

So instead I spent more money getting:

Dragon Quest Heroes
    Drakengard 3
    Danganronpa 2
    Virtue's Last Reward

and of course preordering P5 limited edition.

• A single banana.

• @parasitepaladin said in What did you just Buy/Recieved:

A single banana.

you god damn madman

• Learning how and why the censorship is applied in God Eater 1 that comes as free download with God Eater 2 and at the same time the removed content from the western PSP version is added in back, I just pre-ordered God Eater 2 Rage Burst for PS4.

• @HylianMigz Can't stop. Will not stop. Potassium for life.

• Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

• Bought a copy of Zero Time Dilemma for 3DS, bought it on Steam as well. Anything to support Zero Escape, really.

Also, a four-pack of Harbe a Detourne. Incredible beer, by far my find of the year.

• Was trying to pick between Star Ocean: name too silly to spell correctly and Tokyo Mirage Sessions to scratch the old JRPG itch. Ended up downloading Star Ocean.

I also picked up Trails in the Sky, but haven't really dumped any time into it.

• Everyone is picking up Zero Time Dilemma and I just bought 999. ;)

(Gotta start at the beginning)

• Got Suikoden I and II on PS store for $6 and placed an unholy pre order for I am Setsuna. Forgive me Jones, for I have sinned.

• I bought a cheeeeeeseburger from da local street food stall

it was a lil too raw for my taste

sad day.

• My younger sister bought me this morning Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition on Steam as a late Christmas Gift... Yup... I appreaciate the game, but the over 6 month delay...

• @-Jak- said in What did you just Buy/Recieved:

alt text

And some Manuka honey. On the pricey side at $25 bucks for this not so big jar. But Manuka honey is on the expensive side in the USA. And this product has done some wonders in my acne control regiment.

I love Manuka honey so much! How do you mean it does wonders? Just a spoonful a day?

• @Hesperus I apply it to my skin. Particularly my face and shoulders. Or anywhere else where I may have acne.

Its a smooth raw honey that isn't crystallized. So it's gentle on my skin, with great healing and anti-bacteria properties. So now, I don't have to use chemical based prescription medicines that don't work as good or at all. And instead of taking Minocycline, I also discovered vitamin D supplements (when taken with magnesium rich foods) naturally reduce skin oil production. And those two things have become the main two aspects of my acne control regiment.