What did you just Buy/Receive?

• @-Jak- Yeah I can see it good to waste some time while waiting for the bus or train, at home though, nah.

Bought some snacks to watch Ghostbusters 1&2 on bluray
    My favorite chips
    alt text
    a can of roasted peanuts, a pack of Skittles,
    Snack Cheese called Babybel
    alt text
    and Nippon (puffed rice in chocolate, best name btw).
    alt text

• Took my mom to see Ghostbusters, used the Fandango credit I got from ordering Ghost busters 1&2 on Blu-ray. Out of pocket for tickets I paid a $1.50, and our screening was completely empty.
    So I rented a entire IMAX theater for $1.50, al least that's how I'm going to look at it.

• POWERS, episode 10 on PSN.

• Banned

Bought the Razer Mamba Tournament Edition since my Razer Deathadder Chroma broke again for the second time in 5 months.

alt text

• alt text

Should be pre-ordering this baby in the coming days.

Just saw that Gamestop is giving a poster with this exact picture with pre-orders. So I guess I'm gonna go get my Rise of Iron code from Gamestop.

• alt text

From the last two weeks.

• Got these two beauties! We've sure come a long way since the late 90's/early 00's where all we could buy were those pitiful Wing kits.

alt text

• Just got home from errands. Picked up a Playstation camera, FfX/x2 and a 3 tb hard drive for my Xone

• Got this popcorn at a weird health store one time and just found it at a local grocery store. Best popcorn I've ever had

alt text

• Batman the telltale series.

• Just received my copy of Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force for PS4 in the mail.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text

Should be picking up this baby tomorrow. With the help of a coupon I got to slash $50 bucks off the sale price.

Want to start gathering PC parts, so I can finally fulfill a dream I've had since 2009 to own a legit gaming PC. Starting with this Midtower case.

• Wardrobe

alt text

And some dopey legwear

alt text

I-I'm sort of a grownup!?

• alt text

Been wanting to play this for a while. Only $13 bucks for what should be a sealed copy.

May also be nabbing Star Wars Battlefront if no one pushes the ebay bid past $10 bucks.

• I love it! I am seriously in love with this little thing. It takes glorious pics, tough I'm still a noob and can't use it at it's fullest, but I got some guides from friends and have been reading up on stuff.

alt text

alt text

• Sorry for double posting but this little baby deserves a post of his own. He's Shiro and he's a frail little kitty but I hope he'll get better soon. We just came back from the vet after I found him. My two cats seem to be accepting him so far so I hope he'll be soon adopted into the family.

alt text

• @crimilde I'm so jealous.. looks like a siamese (my favorite). I'm glad he's healthy too, I found a kitten once but he was really sick and didn't make it

• @Faaip He's a birman. He was very dehydrated and is mostly just skin and bones but the vet fortunately said that he'll recover with proper care.

I am so sorry to hear about the kitty that you saved, it's heartbreaking. :(
    I hope that you find one that'll be healthy and love you very much.

• @crimilde Thanks, I'd love to get a cat when I'm more settled, probably through siamese rescue

• Someday I'll own a cat again. Last and only one was largely a street cat adopted straight from my neighborhood streets. One day he just never came back home.

alt text

Also picked this up for just $12 and change including shipping. Now I just need the season pass to go on sale again. Gonna love flying an X-Wing/Tie Fighter again. As I only got to rent this game for one day before my Gamefly $1 a month subscription ended.