Do you think this would be a good stream/video series? Easy Co-op!

• I believe one of the best things about EZA is seeing the allies interact with each other.
    A stream or video segment that shows off every co-op combination between the allies would be fantastic!
    Then we can all see how everybody interacts with each other! Not only that, there are so many co-op games they could play!
    There are 28 combinations so it would last a while!:

Jones-Damiani
    Jones-Blood
    Jones-Bosman
    Jones-Ian
    Jones-Ben
    Jones-Huber
    Jones-Brad
    Damiani-Blood
    Damiani-Bosman
    Damiani-Ian
    Damiani-Ben
    Damiani-Huber
    Damiani-Brad
    Blood-Bosman
    Blood-Ian
    Blood-Ben
    Blood-Huber
    Blood-Brad
    Bosman-Ian
    Bosman-Ben
    Bosman-Huber
    Bosman-Brad
    Ian-Ben
    Ian-Huber
    Ian-Brad
    Ben-Huber
    Ben-Brad
    Huber-Brad

• Global Moderator

This is kinda cool! we have seen some coop streams before (Army of two etc, gears etc). I guess the main problem (as always) comes down to how much time they have!

They could even extend this with a bonus episodes with Don! (a bit like his design lab)

• Jones, Huber, Bosman playing Diablo 3 HC on PS4.
    I'd pay money.

• It is all about that witty banter between two of the allies! Good stuff. Plus the co op games are endless.
    Show me Ian and Huber playing Mother Russia Bleeds!
    Or Ben and Damiani playing Earth Defense Force!

So much fun to be had

• Get some Allies to play "Don't Starve Together" together.
    You could have anywhere from 2 to all 9 of em playing.
    It's also a saved world, so they could stream for 2 hours...then come back and continue their journey the following week or month with the resources etc that they'd collected.

• We got a little taste of that with some Huber-Jones Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Really loved their dynamic and the game was strong enough to support some good visual stimulation, too. Would love more stuff like it!

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.