Thank you, Allies

• To all of you on this forum, EZA Twitch chat, and Discord. I want to say thank you. Some of you on here know I suffer from depression. It's hard at times, I had to call suicide hotline yesterday just to talk about my life. I'm not where I want to be in my life and that's causes this at times. What I really want you all to know is I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

By watching the Allies and sort of interacting with the chat, I feel like I have friends. So, thank you for keeping me sane during the insane times in my life.

• Hang in there.
    alt text

• Don't go anywhere!

I can't hug you if you disappear.

• Friends for life Bro. We with you no matter what!

• You do have friends, silly! And if you ever don't feel that way, I'm always up for a chat!

• This is one of the many reasons were here, to connect, have fun discussions together, and help each others out whenever possible. If you feel down, just remember, you're always welcome here, just like any other ally. L&R.

• Global Moderator

You sure found the right community! Depression is hell, I've been there too! Then I know how much some positive vibes can mean! I'm glad to see that you are fighting it though and it is possible to get through it! We are all friends here and if you ever feel like you need to, don't be afraid to send me a PM, here or on twitch (there I am lotiaz).

The deepest Love & Respect to you! <3

• @MXAGhost I'm really sorry to hear that dude... I've been there and it's a rough place to be.

We all have your back here. I'm gonna tell you this and I don't want you to brush it off... I know we don't know each other but you can message me any time you need to chat. I'm sure the same goes for everyone else here.

And I'm glad you called the hotline. I'm really proud of you. It takes a lot of courage to face your depression head on like that and talk about it and then to come here and talk to us about it.

I just want you to me a favor. If you're ever in a situation where you think you might do something like that again. please keep reaching out like you have. You are already so strong. Depression may bend you but it's not going to break you.

Stay strong friend

• Love & Respect!
    Love & Respect!

• Love & Respect!

alt text