Would you recommend Tekken 7 or FF XII Zodiac Age?

• I got money for one and im under a very tight budget. I get one full priced game after few months. The thing is I get bored if I don't get a game on release so I don't pay to get the game again at a later time.

Tekken or FF XII.

• Yikes, two very different games. I never finished FFXII because I really didn't like the battle system, but it has a great soundtrack and a fun story. I'd check out some gameplay vids and see if it clicks with you. Have you played any other Tekken games?

• Depends what you are into.

FF XII - PS2 remaster which would give you long fantastical JRPG exprience with great characters, world and fighting system. Could also use PCSX2 Emulator to experience it on decent PC which would save you the money.

Tekken 7 - Could be the last in the franchise and the greatest. If you like fighting games and wouldn't mind the learning curve for competitive matches.

Take your pick.

• @naltmank

Only played Tekken 3 and tag tournament 2 but once or twice with friends.

• From what I've seen of the gameplay from the FFXII re-master it doesn't really look much better although it does add the Zodiac Job system. If you have access to a ps2 or fat ps3 you could pick the original for a couple of dollars.

• Global Moderator

I would say Tekken 7, but then again, I am a bit of a sucker for the series! the combos etc are really fun and I got some characters I'm really into! as long as the launch gets better than latest street fighter we should be good

• SUPERIOR LIMB BASED COMBAT

• Whats with these accounts that create a thread and then disappear and turn into guest accounts? thats two now.

• @CGamor7

Probably some spammer

• @MSBi Well this thread was created by someone before it turned into a guest account. Same with another one talking about why people buy games new. Dont seem to be spamming. They come and post a discussion, then i assume they deactivate and it becomes guest account. Maybe they get scared lol.

Just curious, thats all.

• @CGamor7

Hahahahah got scared lol.
    He's like DISCUSS!. Im outa here good luck Rofl Lmao