Great games to play with roommates?

• Simple question,

University is finally winding down and all of my roommates will be graduated. We've been having some gaming nights and want to have more in the future. We have three solid PC's which we can bring into one room but there are 4 of us.

We have already done:

• Split screen in Whose Your Daddy
    • Gun game in CS: Source
    • 4 player Mario Party 3
    • Completed Bro Force
    • Rocket League

I rarely watch Twitch streams but apparently these people know whats up for good group gaming. Anybody have any recommendations from streamers or tastemakers? Yourselves too (obviously).

We have access to:

• PC
    • PS4
    • PS3
    • PSone library through PS Store
    • Xbox One
    • Xbox 360
    • Xbox OG
    • N64

We'd probably be willing to look into a Raspberry Pi or something too if there are some must play oldies. I'd say we had the most fun with Broforce and Mario Party 3. Two of us also had a blast playing through Alien Isolation a few years ago, if there are other single-player games that you'd think appeal to a group.

Thanks so much everybody :)

• If you want try slower paced, turn based strategy games, Heroes III Complete is pretty fun in Hot-seat play, and you need only one PC with the game. (Though you may want to install HD mod before you start playing, unless your PC is from last millenia or early 2000's)
    If you want more action oriented game, OpenLieroX is somewhat fun ( and free :D )to play.
    Jackbox party packs are also pretty damn great fun to have with friends, and so is Tabletop Simulator.
    That's just what I could think off the top of my head.

• Well if there are four of you, the new Ghost Recon Wildlands is the perfect game for you. Other good games: GTA V (safe bet), 100% orange jucie, Worms, speedrunners, Armello.

• "Who the hell ate my (insert food here)" that's always a fun one.

• My household is going to get down on some Civ 5 over the next two days. I'll try to remember to post results here.

• @DMCMaster

Bro, its more than that and DAILY lmao.

@jipostus

HoMMIII looks damn fun. I think we're going to start on simpler party games, but this will deff get into the rotation.

Fyi, we're trying Fiasco this summer too. Been watching it on GT/EZA for too long to not give it a whirl.

• Banned

Nothing.

I don't play video games.

And I don't have friends.

• @SabotageTheTruth

My one roommate has logged a ton of hours into CIV IV but I never took it for a group game. Please lemme know how it went down.

Also, considering buying Hitman because it's 75% off. My friend and I rented Hitman Bloodmoney at Blockbuster in grade 6 never having any experience with the franchise and have never looked back. It's quite a fun goof around game once you beat it.

Baseball bat only in "A New Life" anyone??

• @GoTaco We had a test run today which... didn't really work. Our network kept DC'ing but... they seemed to have found a solution by the time I was getting ready for work. Simultaneous turns seems pretty jolly but hopefully we'll have the network kinks worked out tomorrow so I can share the experience. I'm going to make my Japanese samurai proud.

• @SabotageTheTruth

So you're playing on separate PC's in separate rooms or does CIV V have any pass the controller type options? Literally never played it, but I know its great according to my roommate.

• @GoTaco Separate rooms on separate PCs. There is a hotseat option though if you just have one PC/one copy of Civ, similar to an episode of Easy Update, it just takes longer as you have to wait for each individual turn to complete.

• Killzone 3 had some great coop.
    Ghost Recon Wildlands is a current fave.
    Diablo 3 on consoles is amazing.
    The EDF series is just silly fun.
    If you have a 360 the get Guardian Heroes HD. Literally the best game ever made.
    Broforce is hilarious.
    I'm probably forgetting a ton.

EDIT! (I fucking love coop games)
    Despite being a massive turd at launch, The Division is now a pretty awesome game to play with buds.
    Helldivers is hilarious when shit gets crazy. Accidental deaths eeeverywhere.
    Borderlands on current gen has 4 player splitscreen. Fun game if you haven't already annihilated it.
    Every mode in CoD Blops 3 is split screen. I know it isn't everybody's cuppa, but it can be pretty fun.
    Resident Evil 5 is one of the greatest coop experiences available. Sooo good. Can't count how many times I've played that game.
    Dying Light is totes craycray id you get a couple dudes. Drop kicking zombies into spike traps with buds is the best.
    Enter the Gungeon. Top down bullet hell dungeon crawler madness.

• While i don't have friends, My cousin had a few friends in london. They had a sick suite which had a projector synced. We use to go there and play Tekken Tag which was so fun.

• For Honor's a good time. Available on PS4, XB1, and PC.

• I hope people keep contributing to this thread. I'll keep you guys posted with things we've enjoyed so you can also have a jolly time with good ol couch gaming sessions like we will.

• I'd say the N64 is very much your friend. I had an N64 in my university house and we had a huge blast with it, even with those who'd never touched one before. You've already got Mario Party 3 but here are some others for a good time:

• Mario Kart 64 (Battle Mode especially)
    • GoldenEye 007 (try Licence to Kill mode with Proximity Mines, it's a blast!)
    • Perfect Dark
    • Diddy Kong Racing
    • WWF No Mercy
    • Super Smash Bros.

I'd also recommend Rayman Origins/Legends, Worms Armageddon on Steam, and any Command & Conquer game. There's nothing like having a LAN game and launching a nuke on your friend, only for them to explode with expletives.

• Scott Pilgrim vs the World. Phantasy Star Online split screen on GC or PSOBB on pc. Destiny also had a huge updates over the years bringing a lot of great content to the game.

• Overcooked!!!

• @Pikagreg There is currently no way to acquire Scott Pilgrim unless you have previously purchased it.

Great game, but it sucks that it is trapped behind licencing bullshit.

• @El-Shmiablo

I have it! I found it kinda difficult if I recall but only played SP.