EZA 1 Year Show/Meetup Photos

• Global Moderator

I have been seeing a lot of photos kicking around online of photos from the EZA 1 Year show and the meetups around said show. I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where people can put their photos.

• I only took a few real crappy cell phone ones.

alt text

alt text

Not sure why, but they don't seem to be showing up. I'll have to take a look later.

• I'm an east-coaster and want to see some pictures!

• Global Moderator

Me too! But we aren't getting traction :(

• @Ruaidhri18 I didn't take very many photos but here's one from the end of the night to get the ball rolling

0_1490291630281_EZA copy.jpg

• Mr. Mango! Thank you for your continuing support to EZA. L&R

• @Sentinel-Beach my pleasure, but really I feel like we are all equal in our love and support for EZA and the community at large. so while I appreciate the love you're throwing my way and all the love others expressed at the meet up I want to express that right back and you and everyone else who is a part of this community.

also hopefully the picture wasn't too spoilery. I'm just realizing that maybe that's why people didn't post anything until the allies post the actual official video of the event....

• I was honestly too enamored to take pictures! It all went by so fast!

I'm sure a lot of people are still on, or recovering, from their trip to LA too.

• I just bought a crappy laptop because I honestly can't watch a 12 hour stream on my phone. So at some point, I'll post some pics.

• pre-funk with Sofia and Twitch Mods and various other allies (Sweeney!) at Dave and Busters.
    alt text

alt text

slightly spoilery on content:

Spoiler

alt text

• @TokyoSlim These are awesome. Thanks for these!

• Sounds like fun! Hopefully I can make it out to one of the next meetups

• Global Moderator

Myself and another ally just left a few minutes before that Dave and Busters photo! God damn it anyway :D

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.