EZA Group Streams

• Just finished watching the Korg Gadget stream, easily one of my favorite group stream so far. I'm really digging the Korg Gadget, now i want to get a Switch just for that lol.

• Damn, Runner3 looked like a haaaard game. Not the most interesting stream, to be honest, but the guys are always fun to watch and listen to.

I was really hoping for the next Hall of Greats next week, but it won't happen until late June, Kyle said. :/
    Still, PixelJunk Monster 2 should make for a neat stream. And the E3 stuff is starting to happen everywhere.

Hyped for the new garage look!

• I really want them to do a Dong Dong Never Die tournament.

• The E3 Trailer Hypefest is back! Per easyallies.com, the EZA group stream on June 5 will be the trailer hypefest!

I'm happy about this, the hypefest was a fantastic community pick last year, and I'm glad EZA brought it back. It'll get me super HYPED for E3!

• #DufusIsCanon

• Just watched the group stream on Twitch. Did anyone else notice that they weren't quite in sync? Like it was off about 0.3 seconds maybe, words didn't match their mouths perfectly. Nobody seemed to tell them at least during the whole time.

No tournament for June confirmed? We're running out of Tuesdays with two E3 ones and then HoG. But sure, that's understandable.

• After Kyle's adamant stance on this demo, I just wanted to post some screencaps from the conference. The press conference demo was obviously constructed for the show, and rehearsed to match-up with transitions, but they are clearly playing the game. The playable demo on the floor, which was different from the press conference demo, even featured the same type of cut-scene transitions to mask loading seasons and locations. You see 8 different screens featuring multiple views, and vehicles - and I assume the other 8 facing the opposite side are the same. They even brought out a guy featured in their adaptable controller video to demo it on stage, only to be an elaborate prop? If this was all just stage dressing for a fake demo, they did quite a convincing job.

0_1529463288421_Forza 4.png
    0_1529463298701_Forza 3.png
    0_1529463264416_Forza 1.png
    0_1529463273937_Forza 2.png

• I'm very happy with the results of the E3 awards, overall this has been a wonderful E3 coverage by the allies. E3 2019 can't come soon enough!

Anyway, Hall of Greats is next week! Hype!

• I just noticed this, but...did they forget to lock Chim back up?

• My favourite moment was Huber realising that the gears funko pop game was an a real game XD.

• I asked about the possibility of having June's tournament on July 3rd and then July's on the 31st, but the guys had already decided that June will be a No Tournament month, and two in July would be too much. That's fair. At least we'll get HoG next week. :)

• Microsoft buying Ninja Theory was easily the biggest surprise of E3. Surprised it didn't even get mentioned.

• Global Moderator

Whoever was the user in the forum who sent a gift in, your letter was read. I believe they said Mr Moo but I can't see that user.

• Updated the tournament winners list in the opening post. Trials Fusion was actually a really fun game to watch, and the tournament worked well with this elimination style. It could've just been longer, the stakes would've felt even higher. But it's a quick game, and what we got was entertaining.

• The heat wave is really taking its toll on the allies, after the tournament i couldn't follow any of there conversations.

• Sweeeeet, the Allies plugging Ace Waters in the most recent group stream makes me immensely happy. If you haven't heard this fella's covers, check 'em out! Here's my personal favorite.

Youtube Video

• Game Day 2018 Highlights - Benefiting AbleGamers Charity
    Youtube Video

Simply excellent editing by Faris / SomeGameNews! Really entertaining to watch this way. A Way Out was the best, those Kyle and Damiani moments. :D

• At the tail end of the charity stream and aside from the obviously amazing A Way Out section with Kyle and Damiani, I gotta say... I really want some more Brad and Kyle streams. That SNES classic portion has probably been my favorite because of those two keeping it chill and funny.

• Inspired by EVO I had a fever dream of an EZA fighting game tournament series. Every ally pics a character, sticks with it and trains as much as they want/have time. Tourney is held once a month.

The regular EZA tournaments are interesting by them self, but this way you would see how the allies progress over time, what kind of styles they start to prefer and see rivalries getting born.

I already know it's too much work and maybe it would get too serious, but hey, you never know.