EZA Group Streams

• @olf_himself Okay, that makes more sense. They've just never done a tournament in this style before, so it was super confusing to me, at least. I would've thought that the chance to reset would've been still in normal style and if Ian won that, then they would've started the best out of three final.

• Huber and Kyle's full playthrough of The Quiet Man was as entertaining to watch as I had hoped. That was some bizarre shit right there. Beak Man hype!

• Just watched the diablo stream and all i have to say is Sick Kyle is the best Kyle.

• @sentinel-beach we still don't know who got the tickets for fantastic beasts.

• The Hitman 2 group stream was a good one, as it remained captivating to watch the mission and Huber presented things nicely. Some hickups here and there, of course, they're part of the deal, but eventually we pretty much got what we wanted. And that exit was marvelous. :)

• Maybe it's his eyesight but Huber is bad at looking at his surroundings especially on a move. Then again he usually is the first one to notice a person or a thing in a distance. It's rewarding and cringy to watch at times but entertaining.

• Global Moderator

@tearju-engi It's always a bit more difficult when you're streaming. Just between there being a big group and remembering about chat, you can get distracted a little easier. That's what I usually find anyway.

• The group stream really sold me on Hitman 2 (as if i'm not already sold on it), why do these great games release so close to each other nowadays? It drives me crazy, lol

• I've owned a PS4 since Infamous: Second Son came out and I had no idea you could view patch notes via Update History. Huber with the life lessons!

• Some gems with Jackbox 5. :) BUTTOCKS BUTTOCKS BUTTOCKS BUTTOCKS BUTTOCKS
    And Damiani's Japanese strike for sure.

• Jackbox streams are always some of the best ones, plus the vibes after finding out about the studio just helped boost things.

• I'm honestly very impressed by the Jackbox games in this set. Split the Room, the rap battle game and the idea pitch game are very entertaining to watch, and they also felt quite unique to each other.

• No tournament in November, but we had a double take on Smash Bros. now. I've updated the opening post. Really good matches in there, much more even than one might have guessed beforehand. Blood was definitely the dark horse this time.

• I'm more surprised how well Jones did since he usually is first one to drop off. Didn't have a chance fighting against Ben with items ON and it shows that he isn't good at using them. Especially not picking them or throwing away bad items or use Poké balls. Ian also put a good fight.