EZA Group Streams

• Global Moderator

Yeah it's been really small the last couple of group streams for some reason. I guess they're trying not to cover the game at all, but I really don't mind a corner of the game being covered especially since the alternative is such a tiny cam that's hard to see.

Like for Ultimate Alliance I don't think the mini-map was that important that it couldn't be covered whatsoever and the allies had to be smushed in the corner.

• Last night's Wreckfest stream was bonkers good. :) All nine guys in there having fun with some demolition derby craziness. Shunt Lords and Billy Zanes all over the place.

• Long time ago the allies got 3D motion pictures as gifts does anyone remember what are they called exactly?

• @a7x458 They are called lenticular prints, and the specific ones they got are all from https://wizyakuza.myshopify.com/ I think.

• A super happy group stream this week. :) First Kyle's game which was just awesome and clearly brought joy (and some wonderful distraught) to the Allies, and then Heave Ho together which was simply made for sessions like the group stream here. Man I laughed a lot. :D

• Kyle's game really impressed me. I'm glad I didn't watch his Gameboy streams, wouldn't want that whole thing be spoiled.

• Youtube Video

I wasn't a follower back in GT days. I started to follow with EZA but I would have like to see Elyse's interaction with the crew. I think Ian have a kind of similar chemistry with Jess now.

• As an LA dude through and through, In N' Out getting strong-armed out of A-tier was the most frustrated I have ever been at a group stream. calling Dairy Queen as good as In N' Out is an affront to everything we hold dear as a society!

• I liked the idea of Tier Maker in a group stream, but I wish they'd gone for some not-so-common topics, too. And the guys were pret-ty slow with their process. We only saw, what, five or six rankings during the two hours.

• I really enjoyed it. I think the opposite to you @Sentinel-Beach . I think the length of each tierlist was just right. Way more interesting to see them argue over tiers than just rush through as many as possible. 6-7 in 2 hours is solid.

Disgusted that Ben 'hates' Creme Eggs. They're not as good as pre-Kraft Creme Eggs, but they're still great. Did the US have Cadbury stuff before Kraft took over?

• @hazz3r Chocolate is the US is disgusting I don't know what they put in it but is inedible. Can't blame him for not liking them.

• @paulmci27 Apparently Hershy's, our biggest chocolate brand, does not have enough cocoa to be classified as chocolate in Britain. Tastes good though.

• @capnbobamous Suppose its just what we're used to growing up. I used to get my Ma to send packages of chocolate over to me when I lived in the US.

• Woke up earlier to this amazing news. Well done, allies! I missed the whole thing, sadly.

• After 16 months we finally got a new tournament suddenly, cool! Fight Crab was pure chaos with some good chuckles. :D I updated the first post's list.

• Damn, the Among Us stream is hilarious. I only knew stuff about the game from seeing the memes on Twitter, so it's basically my first time watching actual gameplay of it. Huber is so unhinged throughout the whole thing, it's so funny. Also, shout out to Kristen for being pretty clutch many times.

• ^Likewise. My first time seeing the game, glad it was with the Allies. Huber's lies. :D And "Lies!" shouts. :) Really fun to follow all those accusations.