EZA Group Streams

• admin

A letter from Jones, now available on Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/posts/group-stream-14827083

• Cool. That's practically all I was waiting for. I was kind of disappointed with the group stream as I was waiting for a clearer & longer clarification after the controversy on the Patreon voting post, and then it didn't really happen, but this balances things out. Communication (or the lack of it) was the key here, not the veto per se, in my book. Onwards!

• @Bloodworth said in EZA Group Streams:

While I understand that it would be nice for all of us to frequently use the forums here, different people simply have different habits on social media and which outlets they're most active in when relating to the community

This doesn't really have anything to do with this topic, just bringing it up because Blood mentioned it here.
    Kinda wish you guys made a more conscious effort to make use of the forums. Give people a reason to come here, these are the official forums after all.
    I only frequent a handful of threads, so my impression may be skewed, but I usually only see the same handful of people in the threads.
    I think a lot of people need more incentive to come here other than that the forums exist.

• I believe the new system is working great.

• @Olf_Himself I see where you're coming from but respectfully disagree: I like how we kind of have our own little sub-community here. I feel like I know you all better than I would if it was a big hub for all things EZA. Occasional insights from the crew is just an extra perk.

• Next group stream night poll went up. Options are DDR, First Fifteen Live, and Jackbox Party Pack 4.

I'm personally all for more First 15. Let's find the next Bad Boys!

• Yep, I'm all in for some First Fifteen (for two hours!). On the Patreon post people are saying that JPP4 isn't really great this time, and to save DDR for a tournament night, which sounds reasonable. I'd really love to see what games they'd come across during those fifteen minutes every time and their reactions. :)

• I want to see all the choices played at some point. Even if Jack pack 4 isn't as good, it's the group playing it that I think will make it great, and it's fun to involve the community a little. DDR would be ridiculous and would be great for some gifs. And First 15 is just an interesting and different idea.

This seems to be a no lose stream for me 😊

• People seem to be being very unfair on JBB4, it's just as good as any of the other packs from what I've played. It's only weakness is Fibbage 3 is pretty much the same as both other Fibbages. Monster Seeking Monster is a fantastic (and surprisingly strategic) game, Bracketeering is a perfect fit for the argumentative Allies, Survive The Internet (whilst not my favourite of the bunch) is very enjoyable and Civic Doodle is a fun twist on the standard "draw a thing" formula.

I fear First Fifteen Live would be quite hit and miss, with a lot of time being lost to the game introductions, not enough actual content, y'know? I suppose the benefit is swiftly moving through ~8 games.

I do think Kyle should consider Double Feature weeks, where the top 2 games from the list get an hour each. Much like the First Fifteen idea, it would vary the stream and make a larger group of voters happy with the result.

• Ulala's swagger walk was the highlight of the stream. Too cool!

• I think "Fancy 15" went pretty well overall! Space Channel 5 definitely stole the night though, such a fun game to wrap up with. I really hope they'll do it again at some point in the future!

• I was so pleased when they picked Space Channel 5! I was initially disappointed when they passed on Nocturne since I was the one who sent it to them, but as soon as I heard they were doing Space Channel 5 I was super excited. I hope we can get one of the allies to play more of the game some other time, it's really one of the best rhythm games out there.

• @michemagius
    I've not played Nocturne myself but if it's like a lot of other Shin Megami Tensei or Persona games they would probably not have gotten much done in 15 minutes anyway.

• @Olf_Himself You'd be surprised how much shit gets done in the first 15 minutes. A lot of that time would be spent in cut scenes but I think their reactions to the first 15 would be worth it. If they didn't bother with buying things from vending machines and just went straight to the objective they probably could have seen the world end at the hands of the protagonist's homeroom teacher and the protag be turned in to a demon.

• None of you know me in real life, but Space Channel 5 Part 2 is a game made exactly for me. I got SOOOOO EXCITED watching it. I was about to go to bed but I just got up and bought it on the PS3 store and I'm going to have such an awesome Friday with my friends tomorrow!!

• I'm just glad that one of my nominations won. And it was a fun stream! I can rest easy now.

• So...are we going to discuss Damiani's Betrayal? Because I still feel very scorned and want revenge in some way. I'm taking ideas.

• Kyle's rap tho. Like... I want him to make an album. Vegetables Taste Bad and Hey Joey are legit good songs.

• Global Moderator

Youtube Video

These were all incredible. I've watched them so many times.

• Huber's reactions to Don are so good :'D