EZA Group Streams

• I updated the tournament winners list. This was the first time we actually had officially two winners, it was clearly stated by Kyle (and the others agreed) that Brad and Brandon should be both awarded as the winners. And that really was the nature of the tournament, so it makes sense.

All in all, that was a really fun night, good times. Ben couldn't catch a break: Bowser taking their stars and a cab ride costing 10 coins. "I will never again buy a new Nintendo product." :D Kyle and Damiani of course were again back at it, too. :)

But the EZA Lego set!!! What the hell, honestly. Literally unbelievable. What an idea, and to make it into reality so well. Dave, hats off to you. Stunning stuff.

• I guess i am in the minority but i am tired of all the Don's Design lab Group streams, there's alot of great stream games that shafted for a "gimmick" stream, i mean can we just check PS all stars of the list.

• @a7x458 PS All Stars is probably going to be banned from picking for 2 months.

Yeah, the Committee votes through some odd stuff. I thought the other Sims 4 idea, just the allies creating their dream studio with unlimited money, would be a much more fun idea.

Then again, as long as they're is some sort of goal or planned activity in mind, I'm not going to complain. Anything's better than that terrible, aimless Metal Gear Survive stream.

• The Sims stream was much better than I dared to hope for. Fun stuff, the giant fountain etc. And Damiani's mighty laughter always lifts my spirits. :)

• The Sims stream was fun but I was getting anxiety watching them fumble with the controls. Hard to explain but I was thinking like "JUST WORK". Sims 3 looks janky as all hell.

• I'm sooo HYPED for next group stream, can't wait for what games everybody chooses and how they will present it, especially Don :D

• Kinda bummed that voting for yourself is likely to leave the Hall of Greats but regardless, I'll enjoy the stream. HoG is probably my favourite stream EZA does. It's disappointing because shady business is an EZA staple and I much prefer the idea of the Allies gaming the system than actually cementing the greatest games of all time.

Gaming the Hall of Great is probably something the gang would do on It's Always Sunny. haha

• I also voted for leaving the system as it is. In larger scale, I don't know why we need to change the rules every time for HoG in the first place. I think this is because Kyle (or all of them) feel like the patrons should have something to say even in these weeks, when there's no game to be chosen. But I'd be totally okay four times a year not having a say in the events those weeks, especially when it's about HoG rule set that's in question.

• I think that the Patrons gave some good input this month. Mainly on the way it should be revealed. One Ally (Damiani) should read them off from 9th to 4th, then reveal 1st, then reveal 2nd.

• @sentinel-beach

I agree. I'd prefer if people used the privilege of making a new rule to create a gimmick rule, like a mandatory flag ceremony or something to do with pageantry. That's when the Allies are at their best.

Semantic rules are so pointless.

• Currently watching last night's anniversary stream, I'm two hours in. What's with Ian "dancing" every now and then? Something because of the camera, I've gathered.

• Global Moderator

@sentinel-beach I THINK its because testing to see that they dont get framedrops like they did with the games, think it was elgato problem, but not sure! I did enjoy the stream even though I could only catch the first 2 hours before having to get some sleep.

• Okay, people. Your Pandermonium suggestion really didn't pay off, I knew it immediately. The game just hasn't aged well at all, and seeing Don play the first level for the fourth time isn't really that thrilling. Hoping for redemption from the rest of the games.

• @lotias I don't know. He's talking about "distracting" us, so is that just to fill air, or am I missing something? I thought, too, that it had something to do with the framedrops or something. Either way, that's kind of really annoying to watch and just gives the whole stream a super weird vibe. Please come up with something else, Ian/Allies.

• Well, that was unfortunately a pretty disappointing celebration stream. No Smash at all, Pandemonium was boring, and we'd already seen Damiani's balloon stream before. Why he had to play it alone now as well, and even for like an hour trying that one thing? The games selected just all felt somehow off for the occasion.

And I don't think we've yet had March's tournament at all, right? Only one week left, next Tuesday. None of them seemed to know this. We've had Sims, HoG, now this 2nd anniversary, and one week left.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.