Anyone else new to forums?

• New-ish to the Easy Allies forums. My favorite gaming forum (I don't even remember which one it was) shut down over a decade ago, and since then I haven't found a good place to talk games. Forums in general aren't something I usually do a lot of. But I think most of my facebook friends get sick of me going on about games (see below), so it's nice to have a place where it's not only accepted but appreciated. And this is just a great community. Disagreements are handled respectfully, argued thoughtfully, and pretty uncommon to begin with. And pretty damn good written English everywhere, too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wfc3c51m6tok539/ES6_comment.png

• Mostly I'd lurk on gamefaqs boards but man are those just awful and full of trolls, which granted, can be entertaining in its own right. However I felt like I wanted to contribute to the EZA forum, I just loved GT and when it got shut down it kinda left a void. So glad the guys are still around and keeping the dream alive.

• New to these forums or forums in general?

• I joined my first back around 1997. Don't worry, any nerves you may have will be gone before you know it if you continue to post regularly, and I think you have picked a great one to start with, nothing can be more off putting to someone new than having to deal with a lot of elitism, and I don't see that here at the moment.

• @DMCMaster Both really, I belong to the Penny Arcade Forums mainly for Pin trading, but am just a lurker because of how expansive those forums are.

• Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum too, little bit nervious to post my thoughts mostly because I didn't practice my english for a long time. But this place is the only one, where I feel comfortable to talk about games and EZA shows.

• Global Moderator

@NikitaGroshilin Let me Welcome you to the EZA forums! :D

There are no reason to be nervous, as long as you keep a nice tone and stay happy you will enjoy yourself! :D We are international so don't think anyone expects perfect english!

• @Lotias Thank you! So pleasent to hear warm greetings)

• @NikitaGroshilin said in Anyone else new to forums?:

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum too, little bit nervious to post my thoughts mostly because I didn't practice my english for a long time. But this place is the only one, where I feel comfortable to talk about games and EZA shows.

First Rule of EZA Club, don't be a dick

The rest of it figures itself out. Don't think any of us will pick on your English.
    honestly couldn't even tell with your post that English hasn't been practiced in a while

• @Lexad I guess lack of that rule was the reason why I left my previous forum. Something happened with administration and within a half of a year forum became a lair of trolls.

• I'm kind of new to forums. Well mostly just lurking, never actually being active. In most cases, I just feel like I don't have much time to hangout in forums because there's other things I want to do.