Bosman Plays A Link to the Past

• If anyone watched any of Ben's streams of Star Ocean 5, you'd know that game is...pretty bad, but with us along for the ride, we made it fun. Hurrah for private actions kreygasm and hurrah for Wiggly Welch.

• Looks like people in the chat tonight will help decide the The Fate of Bosman.™

No matter what side anyone's on, I hope everyone can keep it civil in the Twitch chat tonight. This is obviously pretty heated, but we're all Allies here.

• @Mr-M You clearly don't know what a BET is do you? If there isn't a stake then its not called a BET. What you are referring too wouldn't be called a BET it would be called predictions where those 2 would predict what they think would happen and thus no stakes, nothing resulting in anyone having to do anything if their predictions were wrong. The fact they are betting provides a new element because if they didn't bet it would just basically be a discussion like they do on podcasts.

No one wants any negativity, people just want Kyle to do what he had to do if he lost which he did, and like people said he knew the terms of losing the bet and if he didn't like it then should have appealed it or asked for it to be revised.

What i do on the forums is my business and my business alone, i don't need you to tell me
    what i should and shouldn't do or suggest anything to me.

• I'd really like Bosman to play ALTTP with Huber.

They've all said you can't not enjoy a game with Huber.

• @Stormcrownn Huber makes every game enjoyable. That magical man.

• @Bakryu ...He did follow the contract to the letter of the law you know. Rage from you negative dudes notwithstanding, Kyle's done exactly what he was supposed to, don't just forget that. Chill out, settle down, and accept the reality that Kyle beat you.

In my post I asked whether you found any sort of entertainment value in Kyle getting out of the bet. Gathering from your response, I'd say that's a no. So, I'll reword it. Would you prefer an excel spreadsheet, followed by the act of Kyle/Huber doing the robotic act of purely following noted stakes?

• @Mr-M No. You are 100% wrong.

The "council of allies" tonight is because no one can agree that he actually did fill the contract.

Streaming a game has never been considered to be accepted that you just stream someone else streaming.

• @Stormcrownn said in Bosman Plays A Link to the Past:

@Mr-M No. You are 100% wrong.

The "council of allies" tonight is because no one can agree that he actually did fill the contract.

Streaming a game has never been considered to be accepted that you just stream someone else streaming.

Actually you are wrong too. Due to the vaguely worded nature of the contract, and the fact that you said it no one can agree, you cannot say with 100% certainty that Mr M is wrong.

• After giving it some thought, I want to see Kyle lose, and be forced to play the game. Only for the fact that it will make him all the more spiteful towards Huber when the next round of bets come around. :p The more heated the bets get, the more entertaining they are!

• @Stormcrownn I think the Council of Allies is to make for a Twitch stream that is going to draw a crowd.

EZA is playing this thing perfectly

• The twitch jury is a result of what is now the fanbase's first toxic moment. Congratulations? I would have thought it was going to be over anime or something other than a guy doing something he's known to do, but whatever.

Honestly, it's gotten out of hand. Kyle holds no blame for the way some people have reacted to this (including my reply to the guy who told me I don't have an understanding of what the term "bet" is, probably shouldn't have prodded that far, but as a statistician that was quite the insult :p ) so lets all just chill for a while and let the Brandons and Bloodworths take charge for a bit. It's not constructive to be so snide this early on in the community's life.

• alt text

Soon.

• This trial is so unfair. The only true way to settle this is a 1 on 1 street fight at Summerslam.

What a miscarriage of justice.

• Kyle didn't follow contract, audience agrees that he didn't follow it.

I entirely think Ben's point was what won the people over.

• No matter the outcome, that was one of the most entertaining streams I've ever watched in my entire life.

• @Mr-M Most toxic moment? Someone sound's like a sore loser. Overall this was hella entertaining.

After that trial I literally didn't care how it ended. That was hilarious and awesome.

• I can't believe you are still taking this so seriously after watching that stream

• Ace Attorney: Michael Huber: Trolls and Trials: Case 5: Turnabout Troll.

• The jury made their decision. Guilty as charged.

Also, that stream was so funny, lol.

• @Smartzke said in Bosman Plays A Link to the Past:

No matter the outcome, that was one of the most entertaining streams I've ever watched in my entire life.

That money in the bank situation, man I didn't think this trial would be so wonderful as to give us something like that.

Also that segue to the weekly group stream was so simple but just so, so perfect.