Bosman Plays A Link to the Past

• @Bakryu ...He did follow the contract to the letter of the law you know. Rage from you negative dudes notwithstanding, Kyle's done exactly what he was supposed to, don't just forget that. Chill out, settle down, and accept the reality that Kyle beat you.

In my post I asked whether you found any sort of entertainment value in Kyle getting out of the bet. Gathering from your response, I'd say that's a no. So, I'll reword it. Would you prefer an excel spreadsheet, followed by the act of Kyle/Huber doing the robotic act of purely following noted stakes?

• @Mr-M No. You are 100% wrong.

The "council of allies" tonight is because no one can agree that he actually did fill the contract.

Streaming a game has never been considered to be accepted that you just stream someone else streaming.

• @Stormcrownn said in Bosman Plays A Link to the Past:

@Mr-M No. You are 100% wrong.

The "council of allies" tonight is because no one can agree that he actually did fill the contract.

Streaming a game has never been considered to be accepted that you just stream someone else streaming.

Actually you are wrong too. Due to the vaguely worded nature of the contract, and the fact that you said it no one can agree, you cannot say with 100% certainty that Mr M is wrong.

• After giving it some thought, I want to see Kyle lose, and be forced to play the game. Only for the fact that it will make him all the more spiteful towards Huber when the next round of bets come around. :p The more heated the bets get, the more entertaining they are!

• @Stormcrownn I think the Council of Allies is to make for a Twitch stream that is going to draw a crowd.

EZA is playing this thing perfectly

• The twitch jury is a result of what is now the fanbase's first toxic moment. Congratulations? I would have thought it was going to be over anime or something other than a guy doing something he's known to do, but whatever.

Honestly, it's gotten out of hand. Kyle holds no blame for the way some people have reacted to this (including my reply to the guy who told me I don't have an understanding of what the term "bet" is, probably shouldn't have prodded that far, but as a statistician that was quite the insult :p ) so lets all just chill for a while and let the Brandons and Bloodworths take charge for a bit. It's not constructive to be so snide this early on in the community's life.

• alt text

Soon.

• This trial is so unfair. The only true way to settle this is a 1 on 1 street fight at Summerslam.

What a miscarriage of justice.

• Kyle didn't follow contract, audience agrees that he didn't follow it.

I entirely think Ben's point was what won the people over.

• No matter the outcome, that was one of the most entertaining streams I've ever watched in my entire life.

• @Mr-M Most toxic moment? Someone sound's like a sore loser. Overall this was hella entertaining.

After that trial I literally didn't care how it ended. That was hilarious and awesome.

• I can't believe you are still taking this so seriously after watching that stream

• Ace Attorney: Michael Huber: Trolls and Trials: Case 5: Turnabout Troll.

• The jury made their decision. Guilty as charged.

Also, that stream was so funny, lol.

• @Smartzke said in Bosman Plays A Link to the Past:

No matter the outcome, that was one of the most entertaining streams I've ever watched in my entire life.

That money in the bank situation, man I didn't think this trial would be so wonderful as to give us something like that.

Also that segue to the weekly group stream was so simple but just so, so perfect.

• Listened to the whole thing on the way home. Nearly drove off the road laughing :laughing: A stream for the ages...

• @Stormcrownn Most? Pretty sure I said "first" - and yes it was, you couldn't be on either side without being flamed by someone.

The trial was beautiful. I love how huber just went spontaneous and challenged everyone while saying he'll be the one to play zelda. Kinda defeats the point of it all, but as Brandon put it during the Carmageddon part "he's not in control of himself" :p

Looking forward to Brandon or Ian or someone just barging into the next betting special.

• That was the most satisfying stream ever. Regardless of the outcome, the entire time was so funny. Don't know if they could top that. And that vote being about 20-30 votes separating it from 1200+? You can't write that. I love EZA.

• Good god that trial is probably one of my all time favs of any content these guys have done, dang. Also this is only year 1 we're like only 4 months in O_o .
    Well done everyone! :laughing:

• The full trial's on YouTube, for all to see.

Youtube Video