Bosman Plays A Link to the Past

• @alanpk He played for 5 minutes then said he's had enough and ended there. So he's probably either gonna do some glitch or play the entire game in one session so everyone who wants to watch it has to sit through the entire game.

• I enjoyed the last loophole he found, so if he found another one it had better be amazing. This display just seemed in complete opposition to the spirit of the bet. Bosman doesn't have to like the game, but man, it just seems like he's going out of his way to show how much he hates it.

• Oh man I cracked up. "That's pretty much all I can take"

• Lol that was amazing. Still laughing at the people offended.

• #masterpiece... trolling.

• I'm at loss right now. This was a joke that is going to stay in my mind for a while. Seriously Kyle how do you come up with this genius stuff?

• Some of the people in the YouTube comments sure are grumpy about this. I thought it was a very funny goof

• I found it funny. I'm ok with Kyle's trolling so long as he actually plays the game.

• Harmless joke. Looking forward to him playing the whole game.
    Even if the story in A Link To The Past is dumb or the game lacks context or whatever... the game is stilll amazing. Maybe Kyle will learn to appreciate the very responsive mechanics and feel of the game. Things that newer games like Skyward Sword certainly lacks.

• Glitching through the game would be a breach to the part of Huber's 'contract' that requires a complete and full playthrough.

What was funny was seeing him thank new subs, even though he knew what was going to happen.

• I can't believe how angry some people get because of this. I would have been dissapointed if he would have just streamed it without trolling. I'm sure he will still finish the game he always honored his bets. A 1 hour stand up was just harsh on hubers side so it was just fair that he only told animal jokes.

• This is going to be one of those moments in EZA history where people years from now are gonna hear us talk about; and just disbelieve it ever happened.

• I thought this was hilarious. Everyone knew Kyle would find some way to make it entertaining!

And for those calling for lawyers to read over the contracts, perhaps we've found a new stretch goal? ;)

• I loved the video. I don't see why people would be upset in any capacity. It is comedy... a joke. While Bosman doesn't like Link to the Past for reasons that I personally feel are valid, he plays up the dislike for the sake of humor. It is as if a person watches the E3 bets video and thinks they are being genuine. It is a show mimicking the old wrestling rivalries. Everyone needs to relax and enjoy themselves. It is just video games.

• I wouldn't be surprised if he plays it tomorrow on dumb game monday.

• @Dragonhunter said in Bosman Plays A Link to the Past:

I wouldn't be surprised if he plays it tomorrow on dumb game monday.

The bruce lee game will go down in history as the game he will never get to play.

• @DeweyDTruman I would love to see Huber get a fully suited lawyer and have him or her come into frame to give Kyle his contract and explain it in full legal detail in the next E3 betting special. :P

I was there for Kyle's first LTTP run on twitch and was laughing my butt off when he ended it so fast. Brilliant, Bosman, just brilliant. Looking forward to part 2 to see if he has anything else up his sleeve .

• @Dragonhunter said in Bosman Plays A Link to the Past:

I wouldn't be surprised if he plays it tomorrow on dumb game monday.

This is exactly what I thought he might be planning, haha. I was wondering why he was insistent on finishing PokePark last week...

• I can't wait to watch this. I hate A Link to the Past like Kyle does. lol I got to the final section of the game two or three years ago and quit.

• @sam776 I did the exact same thing around the exact same time!... Are we the same person?