Bosman Plays A Link to the Past

• @Ivanhoe I feel like it would have been a bit tougher to loophole if it was termed as a "live playthrough" Then he would have at least had to find someone streaming it when he is streaming himself.

• Ohhh, Kyle just got nailed. Apparently he sent his tweet one minute after beginning the stream.

• @Minamik Saw that too, but there were 5 minutes of music so the actual stream started about 4 minutes after his tweet.

@Lexad Maybe later this week. No promises though.

• @Minamik said in Bosman Plays A Link to the Past:

Ohhh, Kyle just got nailed. Apparently he sent his tweet one minute after beginning the stream.

HE didn't actually start until later though. Allies just went live early.

• We have to honor the letters I think given that Kyle has proven himself to be a man that always puts special care into the letters himself! Well done Bloodworth.

• I honestly feel bad, I wouldn't want to play a game I totally just can't play, even worse is getting forced to play it. I love this little stunt, I love ALttP so I was a bit disappointed, but i'm not "twitch chat last night" disappointed. This is a good chance to make those people disappear from the fanbase if they can't handle the Bosman style heat. I'm here for the people, not just the games.

• Ok. This is without a doubt going to be the stopgap for Mr. Huber on contract formulation. But in all seriousness, this shouldn't be a divisive thing to anyone in the community. To all those out there who are upset or as I have read in this thread, those threatening unsubs and support pulls please keep this in mind: EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING about the entirety of this situation is 100% FUN AND GAMES. The betting special is a game, the contract is about a game, the stream is of a game. And ALL of it is in good FUN, whether it is at Mr. Huber's expense or those here in the community that can't take a joke. Do I like the trolling, or any trolling for that matter? Not really. Do I believe Mr. Bosman has no honor? For the most part. But at the end of the day, in no way should anybody be upset at this situation. I MUST give credit to Mr. Bosman for his undeniable expert level skill in weaseling his way out of a bet and to that I end I can only applaud. That and the fact he can do it with a completely straight face. HOWEVER, in the spirit of good fun I just wanted to throw out there: I SO hope Mr. Huber permanently keeps possession of the Schlosser Cup (I hope that's how it's spelled). So at PSX, Mr. Huber needs a contract where someone from Easy Allies must be physically present in the same room as Mr. Bosman to witness him doing something he absolutely DESPISES. Doesn't need to, nor should it be, another LTTP stream, but if there is something that Mr. Bosman doesn't like for whatever reason, it gives the bets weight, which makes them pointless to have to begin with (Thus why I believe he has no honor). Another potential could be to tarnish something Mr. Bosman holds dear, like him disparaging Tetris in some way, or forcing him to break media blackout on a game could be a good (although not necessarily as satisfying for us) way to really irk him. Sorry for such a long comment so allow me to end, once again in the name of good fun to say: All of us "Stupid Huber fans" really can't wait to see Mr. Bosman truly get undone in some way. At least we're all Allies and we can agree that Video Games, and EZA are all awesome. Thanks for reading.

• Kyle's trolling got amped up because of the many faces behind the contract. It wasn't just Huber anymore.

Gotta love these stunts he's pulling, the show keeps growing larger. Keep it up, Kyle!

• Just have Kyle say the seven dirty words on camera and we can all be happy.

• Who was the idiot who skipped to the end of what he was streaming to let Kyle know that there were no credits so it wouldn't count? I'm sure that person was also the kid who reminded the teacher that she forgot to give out homework as the bell was ringing on a Friday.

• Your honor. Because streaming of other peoples playthrough was not prohibited in the contract that means the "... from new save slot ..." part in the contract, in this context, means the original streamer uses new save slot in his/her playthrough of LttP. If it had been specified that Mr. Bosman must also be the person that plays the game then it would have been valid argument to point. Thank you, your honor, the defense rests. Matlock sits down

• @hospiwhater said in Bosman Plays A Link to the Past:

I honestly feel bad, I wouldn't want to play a game I totally just can't play, even worse is getting forced to play it. I love this little stunt, I love ALttP so I was a bit disappointed, but i'm not "twitch chat last night" disappointed. This is a good chance to make those people disappear from the fanbase if they can't handle the Bosman style heat. I'm here for the people, not just the games.

If anything, I feel bad for Huber. He always honors the bets, even when it means embarassing himself playing an instrument he hasn't played since high school. Huber forced himself to play through Resident Evil 6 again, an arguably far worse game, just for us, even though it pained him to do so. If Kyle doesn't feel like living up to the spirit of the bet results, that's up to him, and I'm not too bothered either way, but let's not act like Kyle hasn't played worse games just to entertain us for DGM.

• Let us no forget that even if this stunt is considered lawful, he still has to do the sweet 3 minutes of glory on an episode of Huber Hype Syndrome. Can't wait to see how he spins that too. Haha!

• There's a really simple solution that ensures Kyle will play A Link to the Past: tell him grandma got it for him. Bam, now he has to learn to appreciate and love it. :)

• @revolutionary Someone should send them a copy and sign it Kyle's Grandma.

• @Olf_Himself someone send him an snes cart so he has to hold it physically in his hands and feel the weight of his actions

• Having a bit of fun :P

alt text

Got the idea from this post on Gaf: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=209153128&postcount=15722

• @23Skiddoo said in Bosman Plays A Link to the Past:

Having a bit of fun :P

alt text

Got the idea from this post on Gaf: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=209153128&postcount=15722

Aw FUCK you beat me to it

alt text