Kyle Bosman cheating E3 bets last evening.

• No, Huber, what have you done! You have denied me, I mean us, our full playthrough of ALTTP by Kyle! Why...

Kyle was at your mercy, he was going to play ALTTP and he was going to end up loving it, that's how it was supposed to go... (sob, breaking down)! Why...(sob, sob). I don't even know anymore who the good guy is and and who the bad guy here.... (sob, sob)

• @TooMuchPassionFGames To be fair, Kyle said a few times he was disappointed all the power was taken away. He was looking forward to figuring out how to troll.

• This all of this was freaking awesome entertainment well done everyone.

• Global Moderator

I just watched the trial! Must say it was really entertaining! I think that sometimes we take life too serious! then we need things like this in order to get some distance and come back down to earth <3

• @Lotias The best part of the trial is that it had to be serious. Like, it was funny, and everyone knew it was a joke, but it absolutely mattered whether Kyle was guilty or not.

They mentioned later in the stream, when/if they hit $50,000 patreon, they have to have a court-room set now.

• Global Moderator

@Stormcrownn Yeah I agree! I was a bit worried first that it would be too much "joking around" and it would kinda loose its purpose a bit. Yeah the outcome were very important both for EZA and the stream.

Oh right! I think that would be a great idea! so they can have the bets being finalised in court and for things like this!

• @Stormcrownn Kyle has said that? You mean after the trial, in streams, about not having to play ALTTP anymore?

• @TooMuchPassionFGames Yeah. He said he was NOT expecting Huber to take away "power" of playing ALTTP.

• Really, this whole situation could not have turned out to be more entertaining for me. I loved how Huber throw out the contract on the betting special, unpresidented. Then having Kyle find a loophole was so awesome and trolly and just so Kyle. It could have easily ended there, but no, these actions caused a ripple effect which basically turned this event into EZA Civil War. People choosing sides, Team Huber or Team Bosman. Then the trial, oh god what a trial, everyone taking the stand and saying their peace. Great arguments on both sides, then to have the people decides Kyle's faith and to have it be so close too. This was probably one of my favorite things these guys have done, Bravo!

• I really don't get how ppl think there was some loophole in the contract when Huber asked Kyle to stream the game he obviously meant play the game himself while streaming... Kyle also knew this but still tried to worm his way out of doing it.

I think the Judging yesterday made it clear that the contract does not need to be exactly worded for both parties to know what was meant, Kyle knew he should of played it while streaming it from start to finish as he clearly knew this before he signed the contract that Huber meant that.

I don't even get the whole fuss about this Kyle has not streamed the game from start to finish he streamed someone else streaming it which was not said was allowed in the contract either.

If Kyle was not sure what was meant or if he was allowed to stream someone else's stream he would of asked if this was ok but he clearly knew that he was not suppose to but still did anyways for trolling purposes...

Everyone knows that this was case and it wasn't even funny from Kyle doing this it just made him a douchebag... although I did find the trial a good laugh xD

• @ZellosWilder
    Yeah, I dont think there is really any question about what was intended to happen, but the verbage in the contract wasn't super specific and Kyle ran with it. In a court of law he might have been able to wiggle out of this one, but as Allies we work differently then the American Justice system. Clearly Kyle didn't do what was intended and thus failed in the eyes of his Allies.
    Well like Ben said, as a fan I was disappointed that we didnt get the playthrough, but honestly all the drama and tension this has caused is better then any play through he would have done. Once again Bravo EZA!!

• The Kingdom Hearts/Anime Convention insanity plea had me rolling

• And this was pretty much my face during the entire trial

alt text

• Don't mistake me for being overly serious about this since it is all in good fun, but i just wanted to add my opinion to the conversation. I've heard what people are saying and just got a chance to watch the trial myself. My feelings on the matter are that of being slightly annoyed. To be honest, it would actually be nice to see Kyle fulfill what was intended without having Huber go out of his way to think how Kyle could possibly troll him. Is it funny? Yeah the first time it was. It was even funny the second time. I agree with Ben on this probably the most. It would have been nice to see a critique of the game by Kyle as he was playing through it. I think the trolling is definitely fueled by the community and im sure people love it, but wouldn't people like to see him actually do what was intended without having to explain to him perfectly without error what is expected of him? As far as im concern when it comes to the bets, Kyle should stop trolling. Troll away any other time. In the end, we got an awesome trial out of it. Was worth it this time around. Kyle your still awesome, but please dont beat a dead horse.

Love and Respect

• @CGamor7 said in Kyle Bosman cheating E3 bets last evening.:

Don't mistake me for being overly serious about this since it is all in good fun, but i just wanted to add my opinion to the conversation. I've heard what people are saying and just got a chance to watch the trial myself. My feelings on the matter are that of being slightly annoyed. To be honest, it would actually be nice to see Kyle fulfill what was intended without having Huber go out of his way to think how Kyle could possibly troll him. Is it funny? Yeah the first time it was. It was even funny the second time. I agree with Ben on this probably the most. It would have been nice to see a critique of the game by Kyle as he was playing through it. I think the trolling is definitely fueled by the community and im sure people love it, but wouldn't people like to see him actually do what was intended without having to explain to him perfectly without error what is expected of him? As far as im concern when it comes to the bets, Kyle should stop trolling. Troll away any other time. In the end, we got an awesome trial out of it. Was worth it this time around. Kyle your still awesome, but please dont beat a dead horse.

Love and Respect

Love and Respect and all, but no, I do not have the time or care to watch him spend 15-20 hours playing a game he clearly despises.

Huber hurt him worse by making the Slusser Cup open to everyone.

• @Lexad Yeah, The bet wasn't the best idea. However the point of the bet wasn't to entertain you. But I see what your saying. I still stand by Kyle could of made an effort to be truly critical of the game while streaming it. He did lose after all.

Not sure if there was more info on it, but It being open to others, does that mean Kyle might not be in the next episode for bets? Or does it mean more Allies can join in on the episode?

• @Lexad Well, that's what stream highlights are for, and the discussion threads on these forums.

• @Lexad
    I think while completing this bet would take more time then these bets should really allow, I feel like it really hit a sweet spot for a lot of people. Kyle is being punished (and losing the bet is suppose to be a punishment) by having to play a game he doesn't enjoy. While on the other hand these videos can still be entertaining for fans because many people like LttP and Kyle's commentary while he plays games. The punishments of making Kyle do Stand up or Huber do some action figure play really mostly would result in just cringe worthy videos that could be fun just to see these guys out of their comfort zones but not really all that entertaining to the viewers. This bet kinda hit the sweet spot in my eyes though, but still I'm really happy with how everything played out. Including that even though Kyle was found Guilty he doesnt have to play the game which i do feel is fair cuz he did a damn good job finding a loophole and being a master class troll, all in good fun of course.

• I was probably a little harsh with that comment. I personally don't follow a lot of the streaming content, I have never personally understood twitch. Watching the trial and a little bit of the trolling gave me much more entrainment than a 16hr stream.

That trial got more views than a typical stream from my understanding. Kyle even took a dig at Huber that no way are 1700 people going to watch Huber stream LTTP.

• @Lexad
    Completely agree, things worked out for the better in my opinion. I think I would have personally enjoyed watching Kyle play Lttp and ripping on it the whole time, but all the drama and excitement this caused was so much more entertaining.