2016 Summer Anime Master Thread

• We already have some Anime topics that are either more generic or anime specific ... to get some focus on the topic I think we could give a master thread a try, starting with one for this year's summer animes.

You can find the schedule, as well as all new anime here:

So far I've added Arslan S2, Fukigen na Mononokean and D.Gray-man Hallow to my definitive watch list. Looking forward to Orange, 91 Days, Battery and Amaama to Inazuma on top of that. Really hoping that Battery has a bit more of a laid back vibe and isn't as hectic or comedic as Diamond Ace.

Berserk is off the table, unfortunately :(

Leftovers from spring are Macross Delta, Kuromukuro, Re:zero and Sousei no Onmiyouji.

What are you watching this season and what got you interested?

• Gotta be Food Wars. Absolutely adored season one and season 2 is shaping up to be just as amazing. Mob Psycho 100 looks interesting, psychics are always fun. 91 days looks especially promising, love period anime. I've been trying to watch more Slice of Life since I rarely, so I'm going to give Hobono Log a shot. And of course, I have to at least check out Cheer Danshi, I mean come on, you can't not watch the cheer leading anime.

Edit: Just read the synopsis on Orange and it intrigues me.

• I love reading through the new seasons of anime, always fun to sift through and find something that appeals to you personally

"Bananya is a mysterious cat who hides inside a banana. " SOLD!

I might watch amaama to inazuma , it reminds me of bunny drop which I quite enjoyed

NEW GAME! might be nice too

all I can think of when I look at orange is "IF YE COULD CHANGE YER FATE, WOULD YE?"

• @michemagius Alright, Cheer Danshi will be tried out :D . Amaama to Inazuma will probably be my slice of life anime for this season ... don't watch much of that either. As period anime goes, I really enjoyed Joker Game from the previous season and hope that 91 days is a bit darker than that.

• I'm trying out the first ep of most shows, as ussual. But new game is on top the list.

• Finished
    -ReLIFE: All 13 episodes available online. It's an adaptation of a personal favorite manga and it didn't disappoint. Hits really close to home. 4.5/5

-Food Wars (Shokugeki no Souma) 2: Starts where it ended. No surprises and that's a good thing.
    -D.Gray Man Hallow: It's been... 8-9 years since the original? So far so good. Like meeting up with old friends.
    -BERSERK: Most aren't going to like the animation but hopefully the rest can measure up.
    -Amaama to Inazuma: Super cute and looks like its gonna be a real tear-jerker.

Waiting For:
    -Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!
    -91 Days
    -Mob Psycho 100
    -Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin

Edit: Watched Amaama to Inazuma

• @michemagius Watched the first ep of Cheer Danshi ... feels like Free for cheerleading. Not convinced yet but will give the second episode a try

d( ̄  ̄)

• Just gonna promote the EZA Anime Club here if people here want to join. We're currently prepping for the horror series Another. Hope to see you there!

• I'm watching a lot of shows this season as well...
    Still undecided if I'll follow all of them to the end, going through the 3 episodes rule right now (I marked them with a star):

Macross Delta
    Sousei no Onmyouji (Twin Star Exorcists)

Orange (I read the manga and absolutely loved it)
    91 Days*
    D.Gray-man Hallow (finally, after about 8 years or so, it's back... :cry: )
    The Danganronpa 3s
    Fukigen na Mononokean (I've read the manga online up to chapter 33 and it is so good, it's giving me Natsume Yuujinchou vibes and I absolutely adore it)
    Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan*
    Amaama to Inazuma
    Already watched ReLife on Crunchyroll.
    Active Raid season 2

• Amunchu just aired, and its gay as everybody expected.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.