How many games have you completed this year so far?

• This year has been amazing as I'm sure you all know but how many games have you completed from this year to accurately determine if it really is one of the best years in gaming history?

So far I have completed:
    Resident Evil 7
    Horizon: Zero Dawn
    Nier: Automata
    Zelda: Breath Of The Wild
    Persona 5
    Into the Woods
    What Remains of Edith Finch
    Mass Effect: Andromeda (Only about 3 hours in)

I'm currently unsure if I'm going to finish ME3 as it's not holding my interest but I have completed all the others. I'll add to this list throughout the year.

• So far it's been only 4

Trails of Cold Steel
    Zero Time Dilemma
    Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    Persona 5

I'm currently on ng+ for Persona, and I'm gonna play Yooka Laylee to cool down before going into Trails of Cold Steel 2, aside from that I absolutely have to get through Nier Automata sometime this year, but other that I'm not sure, may just tackle the backlog.

• @bard91 i cant wait for your opinions on ToCS2

Trails of Cold Steel 2
    TRails in the sky
    Trails in the sky Second Chapter
    Dark Souls 3 Ringed City

i've played more then this and im currently playing Persona 5

• Just Horizon and Mass Effect.

• Global Moderator

Suikoden 2
    VVVVVV

Beat before
    Shovel Knight
    Metal Gear Solid.

Once I'm home with a PS4, this'll increase greatly!

• Global Moderator

Zelda: Breath of the Wild is the only one for me this year. My switch says I put about 95 hours into it but I finally managed to get my ps4 out of storage and am working on Dark Souls 3: Ringed City and Persona 5. Also picked up Shovel Knight on switch so I've been chipping away at that as well.

• @FF7Cloud really looking forward to playing ToCS2, hope I can get to it soon enough, but I'll doubt I'll be able to actually get to it before june

• One!
    But I've started like 7.

(this is probably some sort of allegory about my life, but whatev)

• Completed - from 2017

Yakuza 0
    For Honor (campaign)

Completed - from backlog

Pokémon Sun
    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice
    Firewatch
    Batman Arkham Knight
    Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
    Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
    Star Fox Zero
    Fallblox
    Retro City Rampage DX

Started

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    Snipperclips

I've been busy but I'm seriously lagging behind on 2017 releases.

Hitman Go
    Resident Evil 7
    Hitman Complete Season
    Nioh
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    For Honor

Backlog
    Riptide GP Renegade
    Resident Evil Revelations 2
    Ape Escape 2
    Amazing Spiderman 2
    Ni No Kuni
    Inside
    Persona 4 Golden
    Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

• admin

@ib0show said in How many games have you completed this year so far?:

Hitman Go

Sorry, you can't Hit Mango. Violence isn't tolerated here.

• So far this has been the year of the backlog, 7 games finished. Many more in the wings!

Night in the Woods

Backlog
    Inside
    Abzu
    The Deed
    Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch. 1 Onikakushi
    Long Live the Queen (Originally beat 2014, 100% this year)
    Virginia (Literally 20 minutes ago)

• Dang OP, where do you find the time? Or are you just critical pathing it? Anyway, I'm not about that life — I'm more of a save-scumming, see every scrap of dialogue a game has completionist. Which has been rather unfortunate given the games I've played this year.

Gravity Rush 2 — I was like half-way through and then Zelda came out. Give me a break! But I'm still going to 100% it. And the DLC. And Nier...

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: The Koroks Strike Back — 900 Korok seeds in about a third as many hours and I still can't do that damn horse mini game. This game is larger than The Wind Waker — which was also too big — with much, much less unique content (which TWW never excelled at in the first place, it was just adequate for a Zelda game). I've already bought the season pass, because favorite series, 'there is still good in him I feel it,' yada yada yada... I just hope the DLC and 7th 3D game break Zelda out of this lethargic funk it's been in ever since Skyward Sword. They keep skimping on water and ice levels and throwing Bokoblins everywhere.

Persona 5 — I'm in September with 70 hours invested, and I feel like I'm going to complete it in one consecutive period of play (not one sitting, but a number of days or weeks without other games interrupting). It's by far the most engrossing game I've seen this year, what with the story reassuring me that it's not just so many copy-paste algorithms dithering around in an open world. It's less taxing to play than Zelda, so that's nice. I'm not convinced that the UI is actually good when I have to open up three different menus to figure out what I'm doing in a given afternoon, despite the presentational flash. But character portraits are great as always and it's one of the best combinations of writing and voice acting this gen, so I'm down. Also, best girl.

• I also beat Tetris for the first time yesterday.

gg easy

• All the games I've completed this year are backlog games, since I don't have any current-gen consoles and don't have the money to get new PC games right now. I've been taking the time to revisit some old favorites, like Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Persona 4 on New Game+, and Final Fantasy 4, as well as have my first time playing some of the greats, including Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, and Silent Hill 2. I also finally completed three of my favorite jolly games from when I was younger in Magical Starsign, LostMagic, and Urbz: Sims in the City.

• @alexwhiteplays That's a nice selection!

• Hmm, lets see:

From before 2017

The Last Guardian
    Anima Gate of Memories
    Fallout 4
    Infamous First Light
    Lumo

From 2017

Resident Evil 7
    Nioh
    Nier Automata
    Thimbleweed Park
    Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage

• Global Moderator

I have only completed games from before 2017 so far, still working on Horizon: Zero Dawn.

But my list are:

The Last Guardian
    Halo: Spartan Assault

• Global Moderator

Well jeez thinking about it, I think I have only finished The Last Guardian this year. I need to step up my A Game

• 2017 games:

Horizon: Zero Dawn (platinum'd)

From before 2017:

Batman: The Telltale Series (platinum'd)
    Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons (100 %)
    Rise of the Tomb Raider
    The Witness
    LEGO MARVEL's Avengers (platinum'd)

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.