Selective Creation: Your Multiplatform Masterpiece

• We have finally come to the FINAL console-focused build, but one that is not focused on a specific console! That's right, time to pick the 30 best games that are Multiplatform!

What does this mean? Well you must pick the games that LAUNCHED on at least two platforms (Yes, PC counts) NO Exclusives on this list. ANY game release across any generation counts. NO ports. Resident Evil 4 for example: It was Gamecube exclusive for a short period before eventually being on practically every system (I even wouldn't be shocked to find out it's coming to mobile...).

As always - Quick rule refresher for potential new players:

Here's the breakdown: You've been given the power to green-light 30 games, but here's the catch: these 30 games will be the ONLY games shared across ALL systems (Even if they were not on everything at launch to begin with). What should be the games that make the cut? By giving 30 select titles, you are essentially playing an inverse of Kill Your Babies.

You can only give one title until four people have added after you OR 12 hours have passed since the last overall addition, NOT NECESSARILY YOURS, so think really hard about which game should be on the list. It could be your favorite game, or if your favorite is already present, then you can add another you hold dear. Or if you have no love or interest from the last complete decade of gaming, get to trolling if it makes you happy.

To keep some diversity, I'm instituting a franchise cap. So if two entries of a series get put on the list, a third CAN NOT be added.

Once you have given a game, please keep a running list going for the benefit of the next person that would like to play. Because I'm pitching the game, I will refrain from adding to the list unless absolutely necessary because it would be unfair for me to skew the list in my favor.

And so Allies, what are the definitive 30 games that should be played on EVERYTHING?

Have fun!

• Persona 5

:D, only Persona game that would qualify sadly

• Persona 5
    Battlefield 2

@bard91 Eek, you're right, and that is sad.

And yell at me all you want about taking a spot on this list for a BF game, but it's still my favorite from game play to overall design and the way it just worked for LAN play. We lost all that with the latest gen, and it still bums me out.

• Persona 5
    Battlefield 2
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Giving some love to Sam Fisher!

• Persona 5
    Battlefield 2

Crap, BF didn't go mulltiplat until 3. NM. Removed. Thinking of another...

• Persona 5
    Mass Effect 2

Of all of them, still the one that stays with me more. Sequels are cool.

• Persona 5
    Mass Effect 2
    Spec Ops: The Line

It's a pretty unique game, meaning you don't come across that kind of story, setting or milieu very often.

• Persona 5
    Mass Effect 2
    The Last of Us

The greatest game ever made by Naughty Dog

• @ib0show Come on, man.

• @ib0show The Last of Us is neither multiplatform nor a masterpiece ;)

• @Axel It is both

• Global Moderator

Persona 5
    Mass Effect 2
    The Last of Us
    Burnout 3

One of the best arcade racers of all times?

• TLoU is a masterpiece, sure, but it didn't "LAUNCH(ED) on at least two platforms".

• @Sentinel-Beach apologies didn't see the LAUNCHED

• Persona 5
    Mass Effect 2
    The Last of Us
    Burnout 3
    Timesplitters 2

Amazing console shooter that's a lot of fun

• Persona 5
    Mass Effect 2
    The Last of Us
    Burnout 3
    Timesplitters 2
    Dishonored

A better sequel to Bioshock than any of the Bioshock sequels ever were, and one of the best stealth action games ever made.

• Persona 5
    Mass Effect 2
    Burnout 3
    Timesplitters 2
    Dishonored
    SoulCalibur II

An awesome multiplatform fighting game which had an exclusive character for each platform to make their respective fanb- owners happy!

• Persona 5
    Mass Effect 2
    Burnout 3
    Timesplitters 2
    Dishonored
    SoulCalibur II
    Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

I feel like it's been months since I've been able to bring up this game on these forums...
    This game is has great hack'n'slash combat and an awesome co-op mode. I love it so much.

• Global Moderator

Persona 5
    Mass Effect 2
    Burnout 3
    Timesplitters 2
    Dishonored
    SoulCalibur II
    Darksiders 2

Such a great series as a whole! Im still waiting for part 3,4,5 and 6! Like a dark Zelda :3

• Persona 5
    Mass Effect 2
    Burnout 3
    Timesplitters 2
    Dishonored
    SoulCalibur II
    Darksiders 2
    Trails of Cold Steel

Great JRPG