Fez - (PC/OSX/iOS/Linux/X360/PS3/PSV/PS4)

• Hi. I bought this game on a PSN sale, although I disliked the demo some time ago. I played the first bits and I'm enjoying it, so far it's more tight and coherent than what I previously thought. I particularly enjoyed the introduction, how it demonstrates the gameplay mechanics and physics by giving us a 2D level before the 3D game itself. Has anyone else played it?

• It's probably one of my favorite indie games of all time. A lot of that had to do with being involved a little bit during the heyday of discovery in this game. Decoding all the alphabets in the game, finding all the secrets, and new modes, etc.

I'm not sure if everything has been found yet or not, but there are so many things in this game that blew me away when I played it.

Enjoy!

• I enjoyed it a lot when it released, I completed most of the main stuff but it did get a little too obscure for me, and I didn't feel like just looking things up. But it is an awesome game, throughly enjoyed my time with it.

• Real chill game, also one of my favorite indie releases. It has a great sense of discovery with a gimmick that is actually fun. It's a shame one of the creators comes off like an ass, but hey, that doesn't take away from the game at all.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.