Wonderboy and Full Throttle

• Has anyone picked these up yet? Remasters of some of the best game's ever made, i'm really keen as to how WB3 is..

• Im gonna pick Wonder Boy up tonight. Coming from Ireland were the master system was very popular this was one of my favourite childhood games. In another world it would be as beloved as metroid.

• @FutureCorpse said in Wonderboy and Full Throttle:

Im gonna pick Wonder Boy up tonight. Coming from Ireland were the master system was very popular this was one of my favourite childhood games. In another world it would be as beloved as metroid.

Thats so good to hear. The Master System wa a powerhouse here in the UK, this game got so incredibly overlooked eelsewhere

• I'll probably get Wonderboy. I just don't know if I'll get it now or later.

I loved the game as a kid even though I never finished it, so it would be fun to revisit it.

• I really want Full Throttle. Great memories from when I was younger :)

• If you like wonderboy check out Monster World IV on ps3 or 360

• I want to play Wonder Boy so much, but I don't have any current gen consoles so I have to wait until they release on PC, but I LOVED it as a kid.

• Wonder Boy looks gorgeous and I'm a sucker for Metroidvanias, but having played Shantae: Half-Genie Hero very recently, I feel like the two are very similar so I'll probably wait a while before getting it. And with Hollow Knight coming soon to Switch, I might not look back.

• I'll probably buy both games games.

Wonderboy III is one of my favorite games of the 8-bit generation and this remake is looking great.