Open Critic Score Guesses

• This post is deleted!

• That's funny, I've been doing that too (a lot)!

Here's my profile: http://opencritic.com/profile/Axel-4011

I've been spot on for some of them but way off the mark for others.

My guesses for this year:

• Yakuza 0
      Guessed 86%, Actual Score 86% — The EZA hype had me convinced
    • Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
      Guessed 84%, Actual Score 87% — Played it safe
    • Nioh
      Guessed 88%, Actual Score 88% — That's right, baybay
    • For Honor
      Guessed 81%, Actual Score 77% — Close enough
    • Torment: Tides of Numenera
      Guessed 86%, Actual Score 81% — Couldn't predict the performance issues on console that cost it points in those specific reviews
    • 1-2-Switch
      Guessed 77%, Actual Score 55% — Don't know what I was thinking here
    • Super Bomberman R
      Guessed 72%, Actual Score 64% — If it cost 15 bucks, as it should, it would have scored higher
    • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
      Guessed 94%, Actual Score 96% — Didn't think it would ever be possible for a game to reach those heights again
    • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands
      Guessed 79%, Actual Score 72% — Thought I'd aimed low enough, but I didn't
    • Mass Effect: Andromeda
      Guessed 85%, Actual Score 72% — That one still surprises me, I expected it to do much better
    • Mario Sports Superstars
      Guessed 76%, Actual Score 60% — I should have known
    • Drawn To Death
      Guessed 69%, Actual Score 54% — It was obviously going to be shit, but not that shit
    • Persona 5
      Guessed 90%, Actual Score 94% — I thought it might be too niche for some reviewers, glad I was wrong
    • Yooka-Laylee
      Guessed 83%, Actual Score 72% — Same hopes as @GoTaco
    • Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
      Guessed 79%, Actual Score 79% — It looked gorgeous and polished, it couldn't get low scores, but was not gonna set the world on fire

• Well, if I compare my overall guess of 75% to Axel's list... 75.8% is the average. Yeah, doing pretty well.

• For reference, the original post for this. Right?

https://forums.easyallies.com/topic/2055/guess-the-metacritic-2017

• Oh what happened to the original post? You're not alone @GoTaco , come back!

• We used to have this going back at GT and I didn't think anybody had done it again here at EZA but apparently Guess the Metascore is a thing and I've even commented on it before. I prefer Open Critic but somebody else is in charge of that thread.

No sense in having two.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.