Open Critic Score Guesses

• This post is deleted!

• That's funny, I've been doing that too (a lot)!

Here's my profile: http://opencritic.com/profile/Axel-4011

I've been spot on for some of them but way off the mark for others.

My guesses for this year:

• Yakuza 0
      Guessed 86%, Actual Score 86% — The EZA hype had me convinced
    • Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
      Guessed 84%, Actual Score 87% — Played it safe
    • Nioh
      Guessed 88%, Actual Score 88% — That's right, baybay
    • For Honor
      Guessed 81%, Actual Score 77% — Close enough
    • Torment: Tides of Numenera
      Guessed 86%, Actual Score 81% — Couldn't predict the performance issues on console that cost it points in those specific reviews
    • 1-2-Switch
      Guessed 77%, Actual Score 55% — Don't know what I was thinking here
    • Super Bomberman R
      Guessed 72%, Actual Score 64% — If it cost 15 bucks, as it should, it would have scored higher
    • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
      Guessed 94%, Actual Score 96% — Didn't think it would ever be possible for a game to reach those heights again
    • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands
      Guessed 79%, Actual Score 72% — Thought I'd aimed low enough, but I didn't
    • Mass Effect: Andromeda
      Guessed 85%, Actual Score 72% — That one still surprises me, I expected it to do much better
    • Mario Sports Superstars
      Guessed 76%, Actual Score 60% — I should have known
    • Drawn To Death
      Guessed 69%, Actual Score 54% — It was obviously going to be shit, but not that shit
    • Persona 5
      Guessed 90%, Actual Score 94% — I thought it might be too niche for some reviewers, glad I was wrong
    • Yooka-Laylee
      Guessed 83%, Actual Score 72% — Same hopes as @GoTaco
    • Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
      Guessed 79%, Actual Score 79% — It looked gorgeous and polished, it couldn't get low scores, but was not gonna set the world on fire

• Well, if I compare my overall guess of 75% to Axel's list... 75.8% is the average. Yeah, doing pretty well.

• For reference, the original post for this. Right?

https://forums.easyallies.com/topic/2055/guess-the-metacritic-2017

• Oh what happened to the original post? You're not alone @GoTaco , come back!

• We used to have this going back at GT and I didn't think anybody had done it again here at EZA but apparently Guess the Metascore is a thing and I've even commented on it before. I prefer Open Critic but somebody else is in charge of that thread.

No sense in having two.