E3 2017 Bets Showdown Question

• I'd love to see a question along the lines of, "Across all conferences, how many games will be shadow-dropped?"

• @SabotageTheTruth You could change that to demo/betas/games and it will be perfect for double down on don

• How many worlds form Mario Odyssey will we see?

• Will Death Stranding reveal a new Top Name actor?

• @ib0show Yeah, Huber is a good choice. Maybe Jones.

• Will anyone from SEGA show up at any conference? and will they announce a new game?

• Will FromSoftware reveal more than one new title?

• What will the ratio of first party and third party titles be during Nintendo's event thingie

• Will Sony announce that a remake of the Spyro the Dragon PS1 Trilogy is coming to the PS4 in the same style as the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy remake? thus finally giving me a 2nd reason to buy a PS4?

• Will we see live gameplay of Shenmue 3?

• Will there be more or less than 2:00 of trailer footage for Red Dead Redemption 2 shown during Microsoft's live E3 event?

• Will anyone (at all) mention the word "Metroid" live on stage during E3. (this includes the portmanteau "Metroidvania")

• Will there be more or less than 8 indie games shown during the Sony conference?

• Will the words "Bloodborne Two" (or Bloodborne 2) Specifically be said or seen during any live E3 event?

• How many times during the Ubisoft live event will they say the complete title of "South Park: The Fractured But Whole"? (They have to say the whole title and not just "South Park")

• Will we see a new trailer for Cyberpunk 2077?

• Will there be more or less than two mentions of PSVR at Sony's live event?

• Will Marvel VS Capcom Infinite be playable on the floor?

Bonus Round:

• How many NEW games will be announced by Nintendo at E3? (not remasters or ports)

• @TokyoSlim The RDR 2 question is easy to answer since Sony has locked down the marketing deal

• @ib0show Hmm, has an early access deal meant previously that not even a trailer will be shown at another event? I mean, there's a lot of rumors floating around that MS is going to be using RDR2 to show off Scorpio.

FWIW, this is the official annoucement of the Rockstar/Sony deal:

We are pleased to announce that PS4 players get first access to earn select online content in the vast open world of Red Dead Redemption 2. Check back on PlayStation.Blog for more details soon and for all of the latest information on Red Dead Redemption 2.

• @TokyoSlim Have you ever seen a game at the opposition when they have exclusive content. Also there's been RDR PC rumours for years. Also RDR 2 doesn't need the Scorpio to sell but Xbox needs it too sell yet they didn't lock in the deal. So there should be a bet on what game will sell the Scorpio. Maybe it's just Halo 6

• @ib0show said in E3 2017 Bets Showdown Question:

Have you ever seen a game at the opposition when they have exclusive content.

MGSV trailer opened Microsoft's 2013 conference even though Sony had a special collectors edition and a ps4 bundle, and special Sony Xperia mobile tie ins.

Youtube Video

• @TokyoSlim no exclusive content on ps4 version

• @ib0show I think there were platform specific mission DLC's that were timed exclusives for both XBO and PS4?

There's may be no actual exclusive content on RDR2 either. "First access to earn select online content" is pretty vague language. :)

I mean, it MIGHT be timed exclusive DLC, but we don't know anything for sure yet do we?

• @TokyoSlim Well personally I think we'll see some of RDR 2 at the Microsoft conference, cause if you're getting that game on your system, you definitely wanna show it off, even if they dont have a deal. But yeah, it's unlikely to be a long trailer.

• @Inustar said in E3 2017 Bets Showdown Question:

@TokyoSlim Well personally I think we'll see some of RDR 2 at the Microsoft conference, cause if you're getting that game on your system, you definitely wanna show it off, even if they dont have a deal. But yeah, it's unlikely to be a long trailer.

Yeah, I agree. I mean, if it's NOT there, and they try to sell Scorpio with Halo/Gears/Forza... I mean... they aren't stupid. :) Even if it's the one minute long teaser we've already seen from last year - they'll show SOMETHING.

• @TokyoSlim Yeah, that's why it's a pretty easy question to answer, imo. You can't lose with a less than 2:00 answer. It's either not there or its a quick look. Might be better to guess something about the Sony press conference. Just a trailer, or maybe a gameplay (!?) reveal?

• @Inustar I've already got plenty of Q on my list about the Sony conference though.
    Also, I disagree that it's a guaranteed less than 2 min. As I pointed out, JUST the trailer from last year is over a minute. If they are using that to promote Scorpio - you're seeing more than that one minute you're seeing footage on XbO and then you're seeing it again on Scorpio. You're saying that you're guaranteeing there's going to be less than 52 seconds of footage of RDR running on Scorpio?