Shoutout to the Forum Users!

• Hi Allies,

I just wanted to give a shout out to all of you who are active in these forums.

For me, the best part of this whole EZA thing is the friends I've made. Yes, I've met the Nine. And that's great. But honestly, it's more amazing that I have built genuine friendships with other fans.

I met a fellow GT/EZA fan who happened to live in my city! I've played multiplayer games with allies and had the jolliest of times! I was in a secret santa with a group of allies and we all got awesome gifts! I know a buncha Canadians, a couple Chileans and a pilot in Indonesia, all because hey, I happen to like the same video games people and that is freaking incredible. And those are just the examples I can think of off the top of my head.

So I want to encourage anyone reading to reach out to somebody on here who they have common interests with. If you have Twitter, do Twitter, it's frankly amazing. Being social works differently for everyone, but I hope you'll be an easy ally for somebody.

L&R,

• Global Moderator

You need to join in more. Twitter can only handle so many characters.

• One of my favorite things about this forum is that it gives a place for the core of the Allies to get together and maintain the L&R motto away from some of the negativity that plagues YouTube comments. I love that EZA is getting broader attention, but it does mean that it's harder to maintain L&R on such a broad and public-facing site. I've gone in and out of phases of being active here, but I'm trying to commit more and start engaging in more activities with other Allies!

• I'm offended

• Global Moderator

Yeah! Its so happy to see how this has become such a jolly place and my favourite place on all of internet! We do feel like one big family! I feel like I've made some good friends, not just here but also in the twitch chat! I try to live by the principle "if you are nice to me, I'll be nice to you" and so far, it worked out pretty well!

• I'm always shocked that so many people make posts to create conversations rather than just express a position. The lists and killing of babies @Brannox maintains have been a joy.

• Do write more here, Alec, if you have the time. A couple more active threads are always welcome.

• This, all of this, and everything in between. Thank you @Tallguyalec for creating this thread. This is the sentiment that makes being a part of the Easy Allies community such a genuine and wonderful thing.

@Sazime D'aaawwwww make a guy blush why don't ya? Gee whiz... =-D Thanks!

• This community is easily one of the best on the internet, no doubt about that.

• Shout out to us!

• The community is always super nice, despite the fact I'm socially useless and don't post all that much.

• The forums are hype! I love it!

• @dramaticslowmo I lurk for months then get active. It's a good, you're not alone in it. :)

• i only recognize several old GT Users here today. most of them probably migrated to other forums when GT died.

• @dramaticslowmo I sooooooo relate to this feeling.

• It's ok, I post enough for all of you.

• I agree! I've been following the works of these people since 2007, and the community back in the GT days was a bit hit and miss for me. But now I really like what I see! I'm glad I took the plunge and subscribed to the forums.

• Global Moderator

@Tallguyalec right back at ya

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.