Reaction Shots - Official Discussion

• @TokyoSlim I totally agree! She definitely did the homework and put a lot of thought into things! I really hope they'll bring her back for future episodes.

• Global Moderator

Only listened to the first 20 mins or so but definitely fun to have Sofia on the podcast. The actual horror talk is about to start :D

• I noticed the other day that she's now here as well. Hi @ItsSofiaH!

I should watch this actual episode maybe tomorrow. I've liked her on group streams and Easy Updates. And the previous Fargo episode was nice to listen to, interesting bits every now and then.

• @Sentinel-Beach Did not see this until now - Hi back at you! :) Thanks for watching/listening!

• Global Moderator

Youtube Video

Just starting listening now even though I've barely seen any mockumentaries.

• @tokeeffe9 I ended up with plenty to say in my comment, even after realizing I had only seen a couple Mockumentaries myself. I've seen a lot more TV mockumentaries than movies, so at least in that regard I've got a lot of mockumentary hours under my belt and 'Documentary Now' provides a lot of variety to draw from too. The discussion from this episode has definitely encouraged me to try to get some more movies on my viewing list though!

• New reaction shots is up. Huber REALLY loves Agents of S.h.i.e.l.d

• Yep. Two hours of MCU talk, and it even streches into the comics as well. Boy, did I loved listening to this! :) Drew was a great guest with his nerd knowledge and humour, good stuff. With the recent Spoiler Mode of Infinity War and now this I'm getting everything I want.

Youtube Video

And I'm like Huber in many ways. Seen everything, think Winter Soldier's my favourite, and just love Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Only two more episodes, and that could be it! I'm not sure how I can handle this.

• Global Moderator

I'll probably give this a listen to but this is probably the least interested I've been in a Reaction Shots just because I'm not really into Marvel.

• @sentinel-beach Tons of fun!
    I might have an unpopular opinion on this, dunno but I would say the Captain America trilogy is the best movie trilogy. All three movies are good and the themes from one really flow into the next. Winter Soldier is probably the best of the three, even if I think I have more fun with Civil War.

• The first reaction shots I totally spaced on and left no comment on is up for patrons!

The Movies That Wrecked Us

• Finally got to the Heists podcast. While not a heist movie, I am incredibly disappointed that there was no mention of National Treasure. Is there any greater heist than stealing the Declaration of Independence?! I think not!

• Ian's sister recommended Garth Nix's Old Kingdom series of books to him. Ian has the best sister!

• I really liked the latest episode with Jones and Huber. About Game of Thrones and adaptations. Especially Brandon's book hype and quotes and that last vivid retelling of that certain point of the story made me really remember and appreciate the books. So much depth. I wish I had the time to read them again but that's a loooong undertaking to repeat.