EZA E3 2017 Predictions

• With E3 upon us I thought it would be fun to predict the 6 conferences of E3 2017, hope you guys enjoy it.

• Pikmin 4 and Metroid Prime 4 with a confirmed 2017 Xenoblade 2 release date or GTFO Nintendo!

• Also I think they will host a Splatoon 2 tournament.
    Nintendo E3 2017
    Segment .......Length
    Rabbids Opening 3min 12sec
    Retro New game 6min 38sec
    Reggie + Mario Oddysey + Amiibo 5min 44sec
    mini rabbids segment 27sec
    Zelda BotW DLC + Developers 4min 59sec
    New Zelda 2D + Developers 2min 33sec
    mini Rabbids segment 13 sec
    Metroid 50 sec
    Fire Emblem 3min 27sec
    mini Rabbidssegment 10sec
    Xenoblade Chrnoicles 2 1min 30sec
    Animal Crossing 1min 27sec
    Mario RPG Ubisoft 1min 40sec
    Splatoon 2 4min 32sec
    mini Rabbids segment 7sec
    Sonic 1min 37sec
    Wii U port 1min 33sec
    Wii U port 48sec
    Developer Story + Mario Oddysey 5min 6sec
    Reggie + Mario Oddysey + Ending 5min 9sec

• I'll echo Pikmin 4. I also think that with a region free console Nintendo is more aware in doing timely localizations and that Xenoblade 2 has a shot of coming out in December. Mario Odyssey feels like the biggest thing they have and it will probably close the show. I think it is too early to show anything from FE Switch, specially since we have FE Warriors to fill the Fire Emblem slot too.

I want to throw one unusual idea, I think online Virtual console games are a big deal for them, and they'll have a segment dedicated to it, announcing the first games that will release with the function, and saying which ones you'll be getting with your subscription when the service releases.

And for my final bet, I guess that Retro's new game is a new Kid Icarus. I feel like Uprising was enough of a success that Nintendo wants to continue exploring it, and I don't think Sakurai would be free to handle new games, so I believe giving it to Retro is a good idea.

• Project giant robot has gone quiet, and sakurai bough a mecha toy for "research"
    I wonder if we are getting a sweet new AAA mech game :)
    http://nintendoeverything.com/masahiro-sakurai-bought-a-vifam-figure-as-a-reference-for-his-work/

• @joferjoe already confirmed cancelled by Nintendo

• @Yoshi While Project Giant Robot was canceled, I wonder if Sakurai is really working on a mech or "Custom Robo" like game (although I don't think they would actually use the Custom Robo IP)

• @Yoshi :(

• Bethesda
    New Wolfenstien

The Evil Within 2

First look at two different new IP's,

Doom 2018 announced

Something VR related,

and at the end of the show Quake is released that day.....Also some kind of Smartphone game.

Microsoft
    Halo 6 announced

Phantom Dust gets a big stage reveal but will sadly be canceled by the end of the year

Scorpio releases at a $500-$550 price range and will also have some kind of bundle.

Crackdown 3 to be re-revealed, but will be scaled down from its original promise of being able to destroy a whole city

A surprise from Rare the announcement of Banjo-Kazooie.......Nuts & Bolts 2.

Kid friendly Halo game announced similar to the previously canceled Mega Blocks game

Season 4 for Killer Instinct to bring in Joanna Dark as playable character

Sony

Phantasy Star Online 2 FINALLY gets a western release

New trailer for God War, with a Spring or Summer 2018 release

Resident Evil 2 REmake debut, will have "Classic", Over the Shoulder, and First Person camera options, Game will also be expanded to include the events of Resident Evil 3

New project from the Gravity Rush team announced

First look at major expansion for FFXV set to release after the multiplayer expansion

Spyro HD trilogy announced

PS1 games coming to PS4, at least 15 titles launching immediately after the conference

PS3 backwards compatibility coming, but only for select titles, 4 of which will go live after the confrence

PSP and Vita TV games being added to PS4

Sly Cooper 5 announced

Update on that Vanillaware game

Massive update on Shenmue 3

New 6 minute trailer for Death Stranding, will feature first look at gameplay.

Major franchise revival announced at the end of the show, leaving people speechless

Spiderman announced for a October-November release

Ratchent & Clank 2 to receive HD remake

Kat and Cole to be exclusive to PS4 version of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

Nintendo
    New Super Mario trailer, reveals new hat functions along with other playable characters

Virtual Console launches for Switch, with NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance and Gamecube all getting between 2 or 3 games released that day

Smash Bros 4 Switch announced, alongside Smash Bros 5

New Amiibo

First look at Zelda story DLC

New Star Fox announced

First look at 2 new projects from Retro Studios

At least one major first party game from Nintendo made on Unreal 4

Megaman Legends 3 revived as a Switch exclusive, alongside HD remakes of 1 and 2

Pikmin 4 announced for early 2018

Luigi's Mansion 3 announced

Final Fantasy XV port for Switch announced

More in depth look at SMT

handful of Wii U games to be ported to Switch, such as Mario Maker, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess HD, Star Fox Zero:We fixed the Controls Edition, Tokyo Mirage Sessision "Directors cut/ Uncensored edition" Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and Super Mario 3D World as examples

New update on Xenoblade 2, will release in the US early 2018

Mother 3 Finally gets a english release

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite announced for Switch, will include 2 exclusive Nintendo characters in the form of Captain Falcon and Link

Beyond Good & Evil project announced, shows extended trailer of one shown at Ubisoft conference

EA
    About 12 minutes of Battlefront 2

First look at the Amy Henning directed Star Wars game

Star Wars 1313 to be revived, more details next year.

45 minutes of EA Sports, at this point the audience leaves to conference to find a restroom

Dead Space, Mass Effect, and Burnout Collections announced.

Criterion shows off new project not related to Star Wars.

EA Sports somehow finds it way back to the stage to end the show.

Ubisoft
    Just Dance opens the show, everyone cringes

Far Cry Sigma shown off, is direct sequel to Blood Dragon. The trailer will be so 80's-tastic that people will bathed in neon throughout the rest of the show.

2 new games from the Tom Clancy Brand, one of which is Splinter Cell

Short trailer for Beyond Good &Evil project, full trailer to be shown during Nintendo direct

New game using the Ubiart engine

New Rayman project announced

Assassins Creed Empire announced for a 2018 release

Assassins Creed Americas Collection announced for PS4/X1 containing AC3,Liberation and Rouge for Fall

• Turrican HD collection finally emerges. The last official game in this series was released in 1995, it's about time we get it back. (I'm not counting the 2008 Virtual console releases for the two last titles...)

• @LinkJr I'll buy a Switch the INSTANT a new Custom Robo is announced.

• @DMCMaster You realize that is actually too much, yeah? Bethesda's namesake studio will only have one new IP and the other big game will be The Evil Within: Reckoning or whatever. It seems too soon for another Doom, but Quake, some new app, Elder Scrolls: Legends, and Fallout 4 VR will probably be there. Arkane will have just released two games, so we won't hear from them for probably two years.

The same goes for Team Gravity.

Nintendo will definitely only announce one Retro game at most since they trickle stuff out through directs. I think they have to have a big showing including the Zelda DLC and some at least tease at Metroid or people will get mad. And of course Beyond Good and Evil 2 and Mario / Rabbids RPG will be there if they exist at all. It definitely seems like a good time for Smash Bros. Deluxe, but large companies don't risk confusing consumers with overlapping marketing cycles for games in the same series like that. That SMT game won't surface again until relatively when Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE did during the Wii U's lifespan. The virtual console and Mother 3 might happen though. Who knows, who cares?

And one would think that EA would finally show up with Star Wars, but we thought the same of them last year.

• Optimistic bets and negatives ones too

• Resident Evil REmake 2 with a trailer not unlike the FF7 Remake trailer.
    • Bloodborne 2 shadow drop and release (I'm with Ian on this despite how irrational and unrealistic)
    • The Evil Within 2 - new engine, expanded team
    • God of War.... underwhelms us!
    • Crackdown 3 is MIA
    • Microsoft reveals it has an old IP
    • Sony brings back a stagnant IP

• SMT or Persona x Yakuza crossover game
    Valkyria Chronicles 4
    Ridge Racer type 4 remake
    Soul Calibur 6
    Armored Core 6/reboot/spinoff thing that's the AC equivalent of what Bloodborne is to Souls
    Devil May Cry 5
    Golden Sun: Eternal Eclipse

ok so that's more wishes than predictions but I think at least ONE of those should happen!

• Sony

Bethesda
    * Evil Within 2 kicks off Bethesda's E3 Show

EA
    * Amy Hennig game ends EA conference with a In-Engine Trailer
    * Need For Speed Underground 3

Nintendo

• Virtual Console gets a September release date
    • Metroid starts off Nintendo
    • Mario Odyssey ends the show

Microsoft
    * Scorpio reveal kicks off the show then Crackdown 3 running on Scorpio
    * Cuphead is shown again and shadow dropped
    * Gwent is also shadow dropped
    * Sea of Thieves August date and State of Decay gets a October Date

Ubisoft

• Prince of Persia teaser
    • Assassin's Creed Egypt surprises everyone
    • Ubiart game gets a 2017 release date

EDIT:
    Bonus guess, I'm going to predict the first party games of Sony shown at E3

Gameplay
    TLOU II
    GoW
    Spider-Man
    Days Gone
    Death Stranding

Trailer
    Sucker Punch (Writing this list I can see this getting pushed to PSX seeing how stacked Sony is)
    Detroit: Become Human (I can see this game getting a focus on the twitch stream during E3)
    Dreams ( I also see this game getting a focust on the twitch stream during E3)
    Knack 2 (I also see this game getting a focust on the twitch stream during E3 out this year)
    GT Sport (I also see this game getting a focust on the twitch stream during E3 out this year)

Everything else montage plus E3 PS Twitch

I hope studios come forward saying if they will be at E3 or not.

• Fromsoft's next project to be revealed (most likely armored core reboot,may be a TGS announcement though)

Shenmue/Dreamcraft collection.

Final Fantasy 7 Demo will be shown included with first run of zodiac age.

Spyro HD collection.

Kingdom Hearts 3 gameplay with march 2018 release date. (switch reveal?)

Virtual Console will launch directly after show will have 6 games available (Mother 3 and Radiant Path/Dawn will be among them maybe Melee)

Retro's new project is a open world f-zero similar to old need for speeds

Mario Odyssey gets a October release date

Xenoblade gets a DEC/Jan world wide date.

• @ib0show calling it now, you crushed it.

• @naltmank Every year I think I make good predictions but I usually get only half at best correct

• Shawn Layden will be even somber-er than his last few shows despite the fact that — god willing — 50 people didn't die in a club less than a day before this one.

Sony at large will transition from a pit orchestra to a three hour-long silent black and white film (also with a pit orchestra) about Crash and Kratos' loveless marriage.

• @ib0show said in EZA E3 2017 Predictions:

Assassin's Creed Egypt surprises everyone

...by mostly being set in outer space! Secret Stargate game confirmed!

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.